1

liked by Landonorris, Charlotte_Sefton, mason mount and 25,355 others

Nadiawilson because it's the last race before
the summer break, here's a rare photo of me not in my uniform<3

tagged; McLaren
3,214 comments

Mclaren 🧡🧡🧡

Charlotte_seftom beautiful beautiful beautiful
->Nadiawilson u have my heart<333

Username2 I'm so jealous of her

Username1 have fun in Hungary!!

Helencrosley u look so pretty baeeee
-> Nadiawilson GIRLL SAYS UUUU<3

Ameliawilson my fave race ever,, have fun lovely! Xx
-> Nadiawilson I love you so much. I'll come n see you and Annie this summer, I promise!! X

Username3 shes so pretty
-> Username4 PURRR

Landonorris aren't we supposed to be doing
Interviews??
-> Nadiawilson give me a minute

In all honesty, Nadia Wilson had completely forgotten that Lando had some interviews that he had to do in the next few minutes, she had been too busy calling and talking with her sisters that she had gone over her time schedule that she made to keep her on track. luckily the McLaren team were already at the circuit, everybody deciding to get there early and get things out of the way, which was an advantage for Nadia as she could have the afternoon to herself; all she had to do was get changed into her work uniform, grab he equipment and find Lando.

Getting changed in a record time,three minutes and forty-four seconds to be exact, the press officer skimmed her work phone for a bit of info on the first interview. Natalie Pinkham for sky sports, probably the best person to start Thursday with, purely because of her optimistic behaviour and attitude that just puts a smile on everyone's face. Once she had thrown her trainers on and picked up all the necessary items that she needed to work, all was left to get was lando.

She knew that he possibly couldn't be far as they got here at the same time, him wandering off somewhere before Nadia even got a chance to see where. However, luck was on her side as she spotted him instantly stood a few feet away with Jon and his manager,

"I'm really sorry to interrupt but I need to steal you." She spoke softly with a smile on her face, apologising to the two other men who told her it was okay.

"About time we went to this interview, poor Natalie is probably waiting." Lando joked, walking in the same direction as Nadia after fist bumping the men.

"We have about five minutes to get there and sorted, so I hope you're ready to run." She told him as she picked up her pace and began to jog.

"I can't believe you're making me run, Jon doesn't even make me run." Lando sighed, his inner child taking over, but nonetheless start to run along with her.

"Oh my god,my boobs." Nadia squealed, placing her arm over her chest, aware that lando had quickly looked over at them. "Watch your eyes, Norris I saw that."

"You saw nothing wilson." Lando defended himself, both trying not to run into people in the paddock.

"Okay, regular rules, don't say anything that will get me or you into trouble, don't say anything that will upset twitter."

"Quite difficult to do that,they rip me apart for anything I do."

"That's true but you know what I mean." The view of the media pen had finally come into view and Natalie had caught sight of the pair, Nadia and Lando slowing their run to a quick paced walk. "Okay, look at me."

"I knew you couldn't get enough of me." Lando smirked as he turned his body towards hers, setting his gaze on the part of her face that wasn't covered by her he papaya orange mask. He watched as she smoothed out his shirt and tried to make him look more presentable, knowing that her bottom lip would be sucked into her mouth; a trait that Nadia would always do when she was concentrating on something.

"I couldn't let you to on looking like a mess, your fans would kill me." Nadia joked, the pair having an ongoing joke about some of his fans.

"You only do it because you're in love with me." Lando smirked, the sarcastic comment holding a small piece of truth beneath it.

"I wouldn't go that far." Nadia giggled, Lando's cheeks starting to turn red but luckily for him his mask had completely covered his cheeks. "How do I look?."

"Gorgeous, but I'm the one on camera Nadia." Lando placed his hand on Nadia's shoulder, their eyes locking.

"Obviously I know that but it's Natalie, she's a beautiful women." Natalie was by far Nadia's favourite journalist, jack from ziggo sport coming in a close second, and Natalie loved Nadia. Natalie had taken a liking to the young pr officer when Nadia had first started, the older woman taking her under her wing and looking out for her whenever she could.

"your prettier." Lando murmured but it didn't go unheard by either of the women, Natalie deciding to not make a co,,my on it until they were in more of a private area. " I need to speak to you later,it's Important."

——————————————————————————————————————————————

A/N

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT SO FAR!!
I don't update quickly so please let me take my time I'm pretty busy but I'll always try and make time for it!!

WORD COUNT:903