🌸≈☆'||Volume 13||'☆≈🌸

🌸~'|Chapter 13|'~🌸
~----~
*"Feelings.."*
~|||~
🌸⚠️~'|Warnings|'~⚠️🌸
Side ships
Fluff
Angst
Insecurities
Self-hatred
Slight language
Muichiro x Tanjiro
^^---^^

.
.
.

🌸*~'|Tanjiro's pov|'~*🌸

No matter how hard I try, I couldn't forgive myself or Muichiro for what we did, I wanna but I can't seem to find myself doing so anytime soon. I found a girl I liked, Kanao, she was kind, and she seemed lonely even when she had Muichiro by her side, she had a gentle smile and she never disrespected me, she was patient and always wanted to check if those were okay mentally. However I promised her that I would stay loyal to her, honest, so she doesn't have to live in fear of me doing something behind her back, but I did and she found out because I didn't want to keep secrets from her.

Truth is I sometimes feel like Kanao and I weren't made for each other, though we loved and cared for each other so much, there was always a certain feeling for the both of us that we weren't supposed to be with each other. Even when I began developing that feeling, I questioned who I was made for until I kissed Muichiro. It kinda felt right, like I was supposed to kiss him, but I'm still not sure.

Even so, I grabbed my phone and looked at the missed calls and unread texts I got from Muichiro and sighed, and decided that I was gonna talk to him. I mean, Muichiro got me into this mess, I technically broke up with Kanao so that's my fault, but I still wanted to hear more of his side than mine. Thought I was still upset at him for what he did, because if it weren't for him I would've been with Kanao. Even so, I still wanted to see him.

Muichiro replied fast, as expected and he was heading over here now. I cleaned my room a little and heard the door close, Nezuko left again. I kinda wondered where she had been heading off too lately, She seemed happier? But why, it didn't even take her that long to stop comforting me and I even heard she was seeing Kanao and hanging out with her often.

It kind hurted me knowing she was hanging with my ex, but that's none of my business or intention to tell her who and who she shouldn't hang out with..

When I saw Muichiro, I couldn't control myself, I felt myself kissing him, I didn't know why I was kinda desperate, lonely. I wanted someone by my side at the moment, but when Muichiro hugged me, I felt comfort, I got what I wanted, and yet I told myself I didn't love him. Truth is, I wanna love Muichiro...whenever he tells me he loves me...I wanted to say it back, but I guess because I haven't let go of Kanao...it avoided me from saying so..

"I kinda want you..." I felt myself say to him, and I watched as Muichiro's face gone red and almost faint a little, I smiled and rubbed his head and he blushed more. I always found him adorable whenever he blushed. "Wanna hang out today Muichiro? We could go to the mall if you like...we can walk around and talk you know..." I only wanted to hang out with Muichiro, so it increases my chances of liking him more. Besides, we hardly hung out when I was still with Kanao.

I also wanted to get my mind off of some stuff, and Muichiro seemed to like the idea as he nodded and smiled at me again. As I made sure my siblings were asleep and my parents notified, I left with Muichiro and I felt Muichiro shaken a little. The car wasn't cold either, I took a sniff and still smelled a bit of perfume in the car, Kanao's perfume. I sighed and told Muichiro, "Don't worry about it...she won't hurt you as long as I'm here...and I suppose Yuichiro as well.." As we arrived I watched as Muichiro was a little hesitant to let me pay for everything, as Muichiro wasn't really planning on bringing any money.

"Maybe we could just walk around? Not buy anything?"

"Don't worry, I already gave my parents money for the bills, I don't want anything so don't hesitate to buy something over 50.."

"Fine!" It reminded me when Kanao and I first went to the mall together, everything I ever did with Muichiro so far only brought back memories, ones I do wanna or don't wanna remember. The two were similar in a way, both victims, honestly if I never really existed...in their life's atleast, they would have remained best friends still, it was really me who ruined their friendship.

Muichiro mostly bought plushie's, figured, and snacks. I learned so far that he really liked Anime, judging by his figures and him catching his eyes on some manga he liked. Hoodies he loves, especially oversize ones, making Kanao different from him, she wasn't into animes, more like K-drama, and she preferred to wear clothes that fit her. I'm interested in both things the two shared, but it was kinda nice that Muichiro won't always remind if Kanao, as they were into many different things.

There were many times where someone walked over to us and asked if we were a couple I wanted to say yes, but we weren't. I still wanted to take time to be single before I'm officially moved on and ready for another relationship. I wanted to take things slow, and I still don't know some things about Muichiro, and he doesn't know me all the way.

"I don't mean to ruin the mood..." Muichiro started, making me stop eating for a second and turn to him, "but...I really am sorry for what I did...it was selfish of me to just assume you would like me back after a kiss. It was selfish of me to hate my best friend just because I liked her boyfriend...I know how happy you were with her...how happy and safe she was with you...I really didn't mean to take all of it away from you..."

"You know...I kinda had a feeling we weren't made for each other...even so..I still wanted to love her as if we were...I always wondered who I was for...but I think we both thought we weren't supposed to be together, even so, we didn't care at first....but after everything that happened I think we both finally realized we were never meant to be.."

"You know...Kanao recently replied to my texts after we left the second store..."

"Really..?"

"She told me she never wanted to speak to me or you again..."

"Oh..she took it that hard huh?"

"Right?! But... honestly...if my friend eve did that to me...I would have had the same reaction. Can't blame her though..she love and cared for us..and to leave for the same reason and same day...I don't blame her for being so hurt. Even so...if she ever did run into together...and she moved on...she wouldn't hesitate to ask how I was...same for you... least that is what she said to me..."

"I would have done the same thing..."

"Yeah..same here.."

I watched as his sad expression attempted to change for a moment, and I wanted to see him happy again. So I leaned in and kissed him...and for the first time..

"Though I ain't ready...I love you Muichiro..."

I meant it when I said it...

🌸*~'|Thanks for reading|'~*🌸
~'|1307 words|'~

Honestly was listening to
"The adults are talking"
It kinda fit the mood 😂