4 - The Blood On My Hands is Mine, I Swear

"You know you're one of us (One of us)
There's no escaping us (One of us)
There's no one you can trust (One of us)
So leave them all for dust (One of us)" "Voices"
-Project Blade- (Derivakat and more)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(I wouldnt recommend reading if you are sensible with blood, descripted wounds, dead corpses or the "cannibalism")

Authors note: Please, comment on my mistakes, I cringed to many times reading the last chapters I wrote. Sorry for disappearing, I've been working on my Percy Jackson fanfic. By the way, you can read it :D. Shout out to my bestie, Daisy, that almost pointed a gun at my head because she wanted more. Love u bitch <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

* * * 

"Ahh I'm so hungryyy" Toby groans, lying down on the big puff, "Mirkooo"

"I'm hungry too, shut up"

"Then go buy food or hunt or something" He buries his face on one of the pillows "I'm sick of that stupid code! If they wanted us to go, then they would have sent it in a easier way to read it!"

"Maybe it's a test or something" I say, looking at the numbers in front of me

"01000011 01101111 01101101 01100101

10010000 10010001

02220200 02202000 02200202

20220002 20020000 20002020

30003

30333330 30333030"

"I do not give a damn fuck" He says, with a grumpy frown "I want food"

"What do you wanna eat, bitch"

"1st - I would love some waffles with fruit, 2nd-" Changes voice tone to 'completely offended by my words' "HOW DARE YOU call me a BITCH"

"Then go get them" I awnser, rolling my eyes

"That's actually pretty homophobic" 

"Shut up Toby, just get the fuck up and go get the waffles with fruit" I chuckle, a tired chuckle (bc im emo and goth and gay and definetly a ranboo fan period.)

"Bitch" He gets up and crawls up the stairs, coming back down to grab "my" wallet "I won't be getting one for you!" He yells

I roll my eyes as he disapears. It was like 7PM and I was almost falling asleep, well, I figured that the first part of the code (01000011 01101111 01101101 01100101) is simple binary code, only four letters "C O M E". 

"For real.. I'm not getting out of this one.. the rest is different.." I whisper to myself, leaning my head on the small desk, I close my eyes, it was all so quiet.. I fell asleep.

  -

11PM I wake up, Toby was sleeping, I was still at the desk, a bunch of fireflies surronded the river as my stomach growled for food. Full Moon, it was a Full Moon. Shit.

I got up, my body walking on its own. Got up the stairs, walked to the center of the city. I hide in a dark and small aleyway. I look up at the sky, no clouds, no wind, good fresh temperature... my pupils get a bit sharper as I look into the bright moonlight.

I sigh with a smirk, letting my wings spread wide and my dark horns grow to their normal size. My eyes shining a bright red, my tail flickering around as the voices got louder, and louder.. and louder.. and louder...