Meegan?

POV: Sal Fisher

I forgot how a gearboy works so bear with me

Warnings: cursing

I walk into the elevator with my gearboy to test it out. Todd upgraded it and I really wanna see if anything changes when I summon a ghost. I haven't seen Meegan in a good while, so I wanna go check up on her. Last time I saw her, something odd happened as she left. She looked horrified, like something was grabbing her. I was honestly kinda freaked out so I attempted to summon her back but, it didn't really work. I tried again 2 days later and it still didn't work. After Todd worked with the gearboy, I'm positive it will work.

I press level 5. It slowly goes up... soo... soooo... slow. I finally make it to the top. The doors open and I walk into the creepy hallways. There's some weird hole in the door that leads to Meegan's room. I don't remember that being there? Weird..

I walk to the door and slowly creak it fully open. I step inside and walk over to the bathroom. It kinda smells of mold and rotten food... at least I hope it's food. I walk into the bathroom and sit down in the middle. I turn on the gearboy. "Meegan? Are you here?". The gearboy starts to glow green. That's a good sign!

The Gearboy glows brighter and some black sludge comes out of the ground. "What the hell.?"

I stand up as the sludge turns into a more humanoid creature. "Meegan?" I call out. The ghost thing fully develops from the ground. "HOLY FUCK!" I yell. That's not Meegan.. It's the red eyed demon. How did this happen? Did it take Meegan?? 

I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS ASS OKAY?? I HATE IT TOO. I HAVE NO IDEAS :(

 Tragic, ik.