---

June 30

Roseanne,

I can't believe you and your mom brought me dinner! And I wasn't even there to receive it... DAMN. I would have given anything to see you. Even if you still don't know me, even if I don't get to talk to you, even if it's through a window or across the street. I just want to see you again.

I still can't believe I just ran out of your room without saying anything. I just... don't know what I'm supposed to do. You're the only one that really knows me at all, babe. If you don't remember me, it almost feels like I don't even exist. I've been glued to my phone, waiting for any sign that you've remembered. A call, an Instagram message, anything, but so far it's been radio silence.

If you're up and about, you must be feeling pretty good. Maybe your memory won't be far behind. My mom barely lets me out of her sight now that I'm back working basically full-time on the farm, but somehow I'm going to find time to start going to your coffee shop, in case you start back there.

I have no idea what the heck I'm going to do if I do see you there, though. I mean, what could I possibly say? How is this even happening to us? I can't imagine ever forgetting you, Rosie, so I don't know how to fix it. I don't know what the right move is here. I don't know how to make you remember me.

Love,

Lisa