--

............

July 15

Roseanne,

Oh my God. I almost did it. I almost told you the truth. Why couldn't I? What am I so scared of?

Telling you our love story and having you not remember was... awful...Roseanne, but it was even worse hearing that Hannah and Grace have been lying to you, taking advantage of your injury to mess with you. But am I really any better? Hanging out like we're just friends is lying to you too... it's fucking killing me. All this time I've been waiting for you to find your way back to me, but the truth is... that might not ever happen. Especially if you're still so determined to make it work with Oliver. Yeah, you'll realize eventually that it won't, but... when? A month from now? A year? No.

It's time for me to come clean, to take a risk for you, for us.

The next time I see you... I'm going to tell you the truth about everything. About our relationship and California. About how you gave up on your friendship with Hannah and Grace a long time ago. I don't know why they made up this lie that you like Oliver, but I'm going to put an end to it.

And hopefully... hopefully... you'll believe me.

Please believe me.

Please forgive me for hiding this for so long.

Please. Please. Please.

All my love,

L.

............