9

4s was completely distant the following day. Unfortunately, MePhone had fallen asleep before the other had returned to the room, so he didn't have a chance to ask to see if something was going on. And with how he was acting, it didn't seem like that would happen today, either.

They only had so long until their 'mission', but... MePhone would be lying if he said he wasn't kind of glad his brother-- 4s, didn't know what any of this was about either. For once, they were both in the dark on something, and as intimidating as all this felt, at least they'd be going through it together.

And well, despite the strained introduction, MePhone hopes he'd be able to use this time to warm up to their new brother. If he was here for good-- which, why wouldn't they be, he should at least try to be on good enough terms with him. And at least even if it wasn't friendship that was achieved, he just hoped they could all learn to tolerate each other. 4s included. Though MePhone tried not to get his hopes up with this thought for now. He just has to wait and see how things go. Which is scary, but hey! At least... Well, at least this would be his first time really outside the castle. A journey of however long this will take to be away from father and all his rules. The three of them on their own, well it all sounded like one of those story books he could actually read, since the words were on the more simpler side.

It was safe to say MePhone was feeling a lot of different things about all of this, but nervousness was the biggest thing. He was trying to stay level headed, but he wasn't exactly great at that. Not with this, at least. But... They'd get through this. They had to. He'd leave it at that for now. After tomorrow, a lot was going to change. That's all he was really sure of.

...

The door to the cottage opened slowly, a silver haired beastman peeking his head out, before opening the door wider for his visitors to enter.

"You're lucky my husband isn't here. Do you know how dangerous this is?" He immediately scolded the three- well, technically four that made their way in.

"Listen, if it causes any damage, I can pay for the damages. We just need somewhere outside the kingdom to hide this little guy until we figure things out."
"And you were the only one I thought to ask, 'cuz most other people don't believe in dragons," Lightbulb shrugged, paying no mind to the beast staring at her while she snooped around, unbothered. "We'll be out of your fur soon anyways, Knife, don't sweat it,"

The beast-- Knife, just sighed, his gaze moving to the thing itself, before immediately rolling his eyes.

"Leaving the shortest of you all to carry it seems stupid." He moved over to carefully take it away from Fan. Thankfully enough, the dragon was asleep currently, and didn't stir much, but Knife knew it would be a pain to get it adjusted to a new space, and Knife was dreading that eventuality. His husband had been gone for a while. Off on something that probably involved this, if he were being completely honest, but it was probably better that he wasn't here. The man didn't have good history with dragons, and absolutely would of had nothing to do with any of this if he hadn't gone.

But for now, this was Knife's cabin, and he was now harboring a baby dragon. Which he was sure was going to cause a lot of different problems, but for now, he'd deal with it. He couldn't really deny such an odd request anyways, owing Lightbulb a favor.

Knife just sighed as he nudged the door to his and his husband's room open, setting the creature down gently onto the soft bed, so it could continue its slumber, before stepping back out into the main room of the cabin to face the other three.

"So? What's your plan then?"

"Well uhm..." Fan glanced away, awkwardly swaying on his feet a bit, before TestTube piped in;