Yoongiiiiiiiiiiiii

"Aish." Y/n was about to pull out her face but her earing got stuck in the pillow cover. "Ouch."

"Wait lemme help you." Jungkook reached his hands out to help her but our independent woman wouldn't take his help.

"I can do it." She tried and tried but after many unsuccessful attempts gave up. Jungkook reached out his hands and took the earing out in just a few seconds.

"In something's husbands help is required my darling." He winked.

"Whatever a husband can do, his wife can also." She said.

"Oh really??" He asked and y/n nodded but before she could understand anything he pressed his lips on hers and pecked her.

He was about to say something but his phone rang. He looked at the caller ID and then said to Y/n.

"Don't take much time to prove your recent statement my love." He winked and received the call.

"Hello?

Oh yeah about that Mr Choi, i was gonna call you..."

He left to his office room.

Y/n sat there thinking of whatever happened. (she doesn't has any other work)

She was thinking about how to pay back to Jungkook and decided to call Yoongi.

(Gurl let him enjoy ╥⁠﹏⁠╥)

On the call.

Yoongi : hello ?

Y/n : oh Yoongi. How are you??

Yoongi : I am fine. You called me this late is everything ok ??

Y/n : yeh yeh everything is ok no worries. I just called you because I was getting bored.

Yoongi : why huh isn't your jealous husband talking to you ??

He chuckled on the call

Y/n : yahh Yoongi don't call him that.

Yoongi : Y/n to tell you the truth know what?? He was jealous of me talking with you and that's why sent me on a vacation.

Y/n : aishh this man but let it be. When are you gonna come back ??

Yoongi : ask your husband. He gave me arriving ticket but none of a departure one.

Y/n : ok ok I will ask btw Yoongi.

Yoongi : yes ??

Y/n : you know his new secretary....

Yoongi : what about her??

Y/n : is she a pick me kinda girl ??

Yoongi : why ? What did she do ??

Y/n : actually when she came to our home she.... (Y/n told him everything)

Yoongi : oh really. But you know what when that interview took place she was the only person to give that no one else was present for the interview.

Y/n : what ?? Are you kidding me ?? You mean no one actually arrived for the interview of secretary position in Jeon Co. ??

Yoongi : I too found it funny. People die to get a job in our company but this time it was none.

Y/n : something's off Yoongs.

Yoongi : I too think that but listen you don't have to become any kind of detective ok. Are you eating good?? Is your husband fulfilling your cravings?? Does he keeps you good ?? How's my niece? You know I want a niece who looks just as beautiful as you.

Y/n : don't worry your niece is super duper good and her appa takes really good care of her. To tell you the truth I am not having any kinda craving.

Yoongi : but Y/n it's not normal have you visited the doc ?? You know regular health check up is necessary.

Y/n : I know I know, my next appointment is in next week so at that time I will visit.

Yoongi : hmm ok but listen don't go alone take Jungkook with you and when I come again come with me to the hospital for getting checked up.

Y/n : aahh ok ok don't worry I will take good care of me even if my husband doesn't.

Both of them chuckled.

Yoongi : had your dinner??

Y/n : oh yes. Eomma came by so with her .

Yoongi : what aunty came?? Broo this man, why did he send me on a vacation in such time?? Aishh..

Y/n : don't worry. She said she's gonna come soon cause she didn't meet you right.

Yoongi : aunty is the best.

Y/n : sure she is.

Yoongi : ok Y/n good night. Take care ok and if you feel anything don't hesitate to call me.

Y/n : sure sure you too take care good night byeeeee.

She ended the call.

She got up from her seat and turned around to go up stairs but, "ahh jinja waeee?? You scared me. Gosh" she gasped as she found a big muscle bunny standing right behind her with his hands folded.

"Who was on the call??" He asked.

"Why? Any problem?" She answered.

"Yes. Who called this late night?" He again asked.

"My secretary." She said and left him there.

"Your secretary??" He asked being confused and went behind her.

_______________________

To be continued..........

Guyssss my exam is going on that's why I couldn't update but no worries today's my last paper. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

You know whenever you comment or vote on any of my ff this is my honest reaction :

And then this :