chapter 3

“Those flowers.” Marjorie spoke back remembering the handwriting, “Those flowers were from mia?!” she spoke, her voice high pitched “Yes but Marjorie I can e-” she was cut off by Marjorie “You and Mia?!” she shouted.

"no, no Marjorie there is no me and Mia!” charlotte spoke desperately pleading for her to believe her “That woman is the devil!” Marjorie exclaimed, her voice raising.

“Marjorie!” she pleaded but it was no use “What would your husband think about this?” she asked, she felt a pang in her heart “You know that's why I've been so upset-” she was cut off once again.

“I bet you were, going behind his back with someone like her!” she exclaimed once again, and charlotte just wanted to cry but she didn't, she held her tears back, she didn't want to lose Marjorie as well, please don't make her lose Marjorie she silently begged in her brain.

“There Is no me and Mia!” Charlotte desperately pleaded for Marjorie to listen to her but she didn't, there was no use in any way “How could you?!” Charlotte tried to speak again but Marjorie beat her to it “I can't even, I feel sick.” she spoke, and charlotte took a step back shocked, her eyes watering.

“I don't even want to be around you.” and that was what broke the dam, Charlotte ran out faster than ever, she rushed to the toilet while Marjorie went to the office both of their eyes tearing up.

Once Charlotte got the bathroom she immediately broke down, she had lost Marjorie, Marjorie felt sick around her, her oldest friend did not want to be around her anymore, why did everyone hate her?

She couldn't take it and quickly wiped her eyes and left work, she couldn't stand to be at work like this anymore and decided to go to the new bar.

      A/n: how are we
liking the story
so far