Chapter 6

Andrea

"Ouch, that's hurt" sinamaan ko ng tingin si Zara at ibinalik ang tingin kay Ara na may kausap na babae habang nakahawak sa braso niya.

I tried to control my tears, but they ended up falling. Zara hugged me and guided me in a new direction. "Shhh, don't cry, I'm here. Let's buy ice cream, okay?" I didn't answer but simply nodded at her.

All I wanted was to eat my food! Why is this happening to me? I thought she didn't like talking to or touching strangers but...

I shook my head and sat on the bench, waiting for Zara to buy our ice cream. Nasa park kami ngayon habang ako ay parang bata dito na pinipigilan ang pag iyak pero hindi ako nanalo.

"Here," inabot ni Zara ang rocky road na favorite flavor ko sa ice cream na agad ko naman tinggap. "Stop crying. Do you want to come with me later? It's a bar... You know?"

I rolled my eyes at her, and she giggled. "Okay," she smiled broadly and kissed my cheeks, but I didn't react and just finished my ice cream.

"Do you want me to find a girl for you? What if Ara had a girlfriend? You should move on now, honey," sinamaan ko siya ng tingin dahil hindi nakakatulong ang ginagawa niya. "What? Stop giving me a death glare, I was just suggesting. While it's still early, you should take action."

"I'll think about it," I replied after we finished eating our ice cream. aga na bumili kami ng pag kain na kakain ko sa bahay at nag hiwalay din pauwi. What if Zara was right? What if Ara had a girlfriend, but she just wanted to keep her relationship low-key?

Don't tell me she's...

"Bakit ko ba naiisip 'to!? Kasalanan 'to ni Zara!" Mangiyak ngiyak na sambit ko sa sarili at napasabunot aa buhok. While I was busy overthinking, my phone rang, and I immediately answered Zara's phone call.

"Are you coming with me? I already found your girl. Don't be mad; it's for your own good."napanguso ako dahil alam ko na nakangisi ito ngayon habang kausap ako.

"Oo na, anong oras ba?" Tanong ko. "Atsaka, kaibigan lang na babae ang kailangan ko, okay!?" I heard her laugh, so I chuckled and bit my finger.

"Yeah, whatever. I'll pick you up at 8 pm later. Bye, mwah!" Hindi niya na ako hinintay na mag salita at pinatay ang tawag. It's just a bar and I don't wear reaviling clothes. I don't like wearing reaviling clothes

Si Zara talaga ang naiiba saamin na tatlo, She likes wearing revealing and sexy clothes, unlike Ara and me. I don't know Ara's reason why she doesn't like wearing revealing clothes; she's just like Zara, both with good bodies.

As for me, I don't know. I don't work out; I just eat and eat and eat. I don't really care about my looks either. Mas may paki ako sa magiging future ko at ayoko naman ma disappointed si Grandma kaya mas kailangan kong mag focus sa study.

Nag try naman ako mag work out para mabawasan ang weight ko pero after kong matapos mag work out kumain ako ng madami.

I suppose working out isn't for me. I'm not chubby nor skinny; my body has its curves too.

I waited outside the building of my condo for Zara to pick me up. I'm sure her body is still full of alcohol; I didn't see her drinking water. Well, she did drink water, but the glass was small.

Iyung pang alak. Puro alcohol nalang siguro ang nadaloy sa dugo ng babaeng 'yun! Kung hindi man siya iinom ng alak, juice ang iinom niya.

"Andrea!" I saw Zara waving her hand while driving her car. I just shook my head until she reached my spot. "Let's go. She's waiting for us."

I simply nodded and got inside her car. "Doon pa rin ba tayo sa bar na pinuntahan natin?" "Maybe," Actually, I really don't drink alcohol. I asked, and she simply nodded her head at me. While we were on our way, she asked me if I had talked to Ara earlier, and I said no.

We really hadn't talked to each other; that's why I felt like drinking alcohol. "Maybe she's busy with that girl," Zara simply said while driving.

I sighed and nodded my head. Hindi ko lang alam mung bakit napapayag ako ng babaeng 'to, I trust her naman because she's my friend.

Hinila niya agad ako papasok sa loob nang bar nang makadating kami. Bumungad ang malakas na music kaya halos mabingi ako sa ingay.

I think I regret coming here.

"Wait for me here; I'll call her there," Zara pointed outside the bar, and I nodded. I sat quietly in my spot, sipping on my drink.

"Hi, are you alone here? Where's your friend?" Muntik ko nang mabuga ang iniinom ko mg may sumulpot na lalaki sa harapan ko.

I gave him a fake smile before answering her question. "Uhm.... My friend went outside for a moment," I simply replied, and he nodded like a kid.

"Do you want to da-" he didn't even finish his sentence when someone grabbed his arm, and that 'someone' was Zara.

"Back off, Leyden." tinaas nung lalami ang kamay niya at nag lakad palayo. "Anyway, Hana, this is my friend, Andrea. Andrea, this is Hana, my classmate in another subject."

"H-hi," she smiled at me, and Zara left because it would be better if we talked just the two of us. I had a perfect conversation with her, and I didn't get bored.

Hana had short black hair that reached the nape of her neck. Her eyebrows were perfectly shaped, and she had long eyelashes. I love her eyes; they were beautifully dark.

She had a straight nose and pink lips, with a small face that suited her well.

She's a sweet girl.

"Let's be friends?" I smiled, shook her hand, and she nodded.

"Uhm... Kailan mo pa kilala si Zara?" Tanong ko. Hindi ko alam kung saan nag pupunta ang babaeng 'yun, basta at nawala nalang siya bigla.

"Oh, I just met her last month. If you're wondering how I met her, she's my cousin's crush. They are quite close, and Zara and her parents are connected to my parents' business." paliwanag niya habang may ngiti sa labi niya. "How about you?"

"She's my schoolmate, matagal ko na siyang schoolmate simula 'ata senior high ako pero ngayon lang din kami naging close at nakapag usap, I became close to her because of one of our friends," I explained simply, and the wine was poured again.

"Hmmm... She's the girl who had an issue every week, right?" She asked, and I simply nodded. "Poor girl, does she know who created the issue?"

"Nope, pero ang alam ko cousin niya ang hula niya na gumagawa non" sabi ko at kumain ng chips na masa lamesa. Kumunot naman ang noo niya kaya nag tataka ko siyang tinignan.

"Is it Lovely?" She asked, and I nodded. I wasn't surprised when she knew Lovely because her parents and Zara's parents are business partners, and of course Lovely also knows her because of their connection.