Chapter 1 - Caught

Kyojuro: babe.. we can't do this here...
Tengen: I can't wait anymore.. I can't wait until we get home..~ plus no one is here..~
Kyojuro: we are in shinobus estate! Someone Can hear us-
Tengen: *interupts him by kissing him*
Kyojuro: mmm!!
Tengen: *using tongue and is exploring his mouth*
Kyojuro: mm..~
*after 2 minutes*
Kyojuro: *pulls away panting* T-tengen..~ no! We can do it when we get home..
Tengen: hm... *panting* I can't wait... I just want you.. *kisses kyojuros neck*
Kyojuro: Ngh..~ t-tengen!
Tengen: *leaves a hicky* heheh..~
Giyuu: *walks in* oh.. uh.. *blushes as he is embarrassed* sorry..
Tengen: *turns his head to his direction* giyuu?! It's not what it looks like! *backs up from kyojuro*
Kyojuro: I told you this was a bad idea!!
Giyuu: *blinks and is just staring not knowing what to say*
Tengen: im sorry! I was just h0rny!!
Kyojuro: we are supposed to keep this relationship a secret! We can't keep it a secret if we make out in other peoples estates!
Tengen: I agree with that.. but i was missing you! You got injured on a mission and I haven't seen you for 2 weeks.. im sorry.. i was desperate..
Kyojuro: I understand.. but we need to be patient.. after all s€x isn't everything in a relationship..
Giyuu: *slowly backs out of the room*
Tengen: your right.. s€x isn't everything.. it's good to have in a relationship but.. it shouldn't be the only thing that's important.. you are a blessing.. I don't deserve you but I got you.. and I love you so much.. *hugs kyojuro*
Kyojuro: *hugs back* i love you too...
Both: ....
Kyojuro: hey Tengen... where did giyuu go?!
Tengen: sh*t.. what if he tells anyone..?!
Kyojuro: im sure he wouldn't do that..
Tengen: but what if he does?!
Kyojuro: let's just try to talk to him..
*at nighttime kyojuro and Tengen are alone in their bedroom in Tengens estate*
Kyojuro: a-ahh..~ t-tengen..~ I'm gonna..~
Tengen: not yet..~
*after that, it's in the morning*
Kyojuro: *limping* did you have to go that hard last night?!
Tengen: yes..~ *smirking*
Kyojuro: *he looks at tengen with a look that says really* anyways.. we have to talk to giyuu today..
Tengen: Your correct..
*2 hours later, giyuus pov*
Giyuu: *ignoring shinobu*
Shinobu: *poking him* tomioka-San. Answer me, this is why you have no friends.
Giyuu: *thinking: doesn't she get the hints?!*
Shinobu: *pokes him again* come on tomioka-San. Open up won't you?
Giyuu: *thinking: is this my life now? Shinobu being annoying as fuck?*
Shinobu: ara~ ara~ tomioka-san, will you ever stop ignoring me?
*mitsuri is near*
Giyuu: *looking at mitsuri and is thinking help me...*
Mitsuri: *sees the look giyuu gives her and walks up to shinobu* shinobu-san, don't you think it would nice to leave him alone for a bit? I mean you have been bothering him all morning..
Shinobu: he needs to open up for once Mitsuri-San.
Mitsuri: maybe he doesn't want to right now. How about we both get tea. Doesn't that sound nice shinobu-San?
Shinobu: it does. *turns to mitsuri* I'll have tea with you.
*mitsuri and shinobu start walking away together and giyuu gives mitsuri the look that says thank you*
Giyuu: *thinking: I love my sister.. (giyuu sees mitsuri as tsutako in my au in this book. So mitsuri and giyuu both treat eachother like siblings)*
*giyuu starts walking and he is walking by a door.. but someone grabs him and pulls him in. Who was it? Who knows, you'll see in chapter two!)