Chapter 5 - Drunk giyuu

Tengens pov:

*to think he wanted us, I wonder why.. I mean like he doesn't even listen to us when we talk to him. I know I'm blushing right now.*

Tengen: it's cute how he wanted us~

Kyojuro: y-yeah.

Kyojuros pov:

Kyojuro: y-yeah.

*I know I was red. I thought he didn't like us, as he wouldn't talk back when we talk to him*

Giyuu: hey hotties..~

*WTF. Ah! Did he just call us hotties?!*

Giyuu: did I ever tell you ..hic.. how hot you are..?~

*he touches our cheeks, our faces looked like a tomato.*

Tengen: No?

Giyuu: well you I'll tell you guys now..~ hic.. you guys are hot like the sun..~

Kyojuro: you're just drunk..

*our faces are red, we know he probably is just drunk and isn't thinking correctly.

Giyuu: but.. hic.. im not lying..~

*giyuu wraps his arms around our neck. He looks so cute, he is like a koala. He just is so clingy when he is drunk, it's honestly adorable.*

Tengen: how about we get you to bed..?

*he pouts*

Giyuu: no..!

*I put him down and helps him walk. Giyuu falls down but I make sure he doesn't hit his head. Giyuu vomits on the floor*

Kyojuro: ?!

Tengen: ..?!

*giyuu is coughing, and vomits again*

Tengen: kyo, you take giyuu to the bathroom. I'll clean this up.

Kyojuro: alright ten..

*kyojuro picks up giyuu and runs to the bathroom and giyuu vomits in the toilet. Kyojuro helps giyuu, he holds him while he pukes. Meanwhile, I grab a towel and cleans up the vomit*

Kyojuro pov:

*I helped him sit up and I rubbed his back. I wanted him to be okay... I see that vomit got on his shirt*

Kyojuro: shoot.. giyuu stay here.. I'll be back..

*I run to the bedroom and grab comfy pjs. I come back and help giyuu stand*

Kyojuro: can you put these clothes on..?

Giyuu: hehe..~ hic..

*What am I thinking, he obviously will need help, after all he's drunk.*

Kyojuro: whelp..-

*kyojuro takes giyuus shirt off and puts on the comfy shirt quickly. He looks at giyuus pants and quickly changes them with the comfy pants without looking*

Kyojuro: there...

*giyuu clings to me, I pick him up bridal style*

(Pretend they are in pjs)

*he looked so cute.. I wish he liked us back, but you know...*

Giyuu: you.. hic.. so sexy..~

*I chuckle and blush*

Kyojuro: thanks. Anyways let's get you to bed..

Giyuu: no..

*I take him to the living room and I see tengen is done cleaning the puke*

Tengen: he kyo..

*I put him on the couch and tuck him in*

Kyojuro: there we go..

*Tengen gives him water and giyuu drinks it, he puts it on the end table and lays back down. We turn off the light and turn on the lap. We are about to start walking back to our room but then, giyuu grabs our sleeves*

Giyuu: sleep with me...

*giyuu said drunkenly and tired*