Wet Dream...

Please prepare for your hobi water

The innocent straight fanboy of Yoonmin make a horror chapter...
Bless you 😀

Author's POV...

"Jimin"

Someone called, as Jimin feel someone ogled his Jimin slowly open his eyes and found a dark place then felt his mind grow hazy as he answered,

"Yes"It simultaneously Jimin felt hot and cold between his drenched legs.

"Hm... No matter how I look at this, its just twitching like it wants me to thrust.. Jimin. Let me ask you something my husband and keep in mind that I'm not thinking straight.

Someone stroked Jimin twitching lower body..

"Did you masturbate while scolding me?"

"No. That's not-"

"Did your dick get erect listening to my voice? Did you come hmm my husband?"

A hands toyed with his Bottom Jimin tried to block his arm but his body moving with his own.

"Y-yoongi-"

"Shushhh"

Yoongi's hand hold Jimin waist, and Jimin flinched.

"While touching here. Whom did you think of?"

Yoongi licked his lips as if his mouth was dry, and rub his waist.Jimin held his breath, as he stuttered,

"Um. Tae-taehyung"

"Taehyung? Ah. Your soulmate that you like?"Yoongi rub his waist again and asked again.

"How about me your husband?"

"A-auh!?"

"You didn't think about me?"

"You didn't think about me even once? Yoongi asked disbelievingly.Jimin moaned,Yoongi moved closer and bit Jimin's neck, as he asked again

"How many times did you release thinking about me babe"

Jimin breath stuck's  at the warm breath touching his neck and he twisted his body Yoongi said,

"This..." as he rubbed the cum smeared up to his thighs and asked.

"Did you empty everything imagining me thrust into you?"

"Ah!N-no."

Jimin was scared that his skin will tear off, and his thighs trembled.

"No?" asked Yoongi and sneered at him.

"Jimin."Jimin's eyes opened wide when Yoongi lightly sucked on Jimin's parted lips as if in compliment.

Then Yoongi  grabbed Jimin's closed thighs and murmured.Yoongi unbuckled his pants and confidently pulled out the erect member from his briefs.

Jimin slid backwards, but Yoongi put his arms over his shoulders. He pushed Jimin down, effectively encaging him, and began rubbing his erection with one hand Jimin breath hitched as he watched Yoongi masturbate in front of him.