chapter 4 - cuzzo.

Lorenzo's pov:

She jumps onto me attacking me with her fists to which I dodge and hit her in the rib, earning myself a groans to which I smirk in satisfaction.

She quickly regains her focus and and tries to punch me in the jaw but I catch her fist to which she grabs my very same arm that was balled around her much smaller, yet strong hand.

I have to admit, she punches like hell.

She turns around and quickly throws me over her shoulder and then gets ontop of me, sitting just underneath my V-line and attacks me, punching me in the nose over and over until it bleeds. She goes to punch me again but I catch her fist and twist it.

She let's out a yelp and i take her distraction as my advantage and flip us over. I punch her in the face but notice she doesn't even fight back, it's as if she was looking for something but I quickly push the thought aside and punch her again and again until I feel something sharp on my abdomen.

Fuck.

She didn't just do what I think she did, did she?

I look her into the eyes as she smirks, no regrets show. I mean why the fuck would she regret it. I mean, i wouldn't regret stabbing her in her mother fucking abdomen

I look down to abdomen and notice it's not exactly on my abdomen. It was then I remembered the words of my late father.

"If you get stabbed, or shot... in your abdomen, then no surgery can fix that. You're dead meat. But if it's behind it, you still have some sort of hope of living. For only a few hours. The only way to live more than these 2-4 hours is a heavy surgery, barely made by any doctor."

Fuck, my times running out.

I push her off of me and grab my gun, reloading it but she was faster than me, grabbing her knife the opposite way and charging at me as the blood flows from her hand.

She hits me with the back of the knife, hard. And I fall to the floor, everything going semi-black. I watch her as she locks the door and takes the key, twirling it around her index finger. "Bye bye, babyy" She says, sarcasm filling her voice as she breaks the window with my metal bat, taking it with her.

She climbs the window but before she jumps she turns around to me "burn in hell, bitch." She laughs before blowing me a kiss and hopping out of the window and onto the tree next to it with the light sound of the brunches brushing together at the new added weight.

*Luciellas pov*

I drown the bottle of cranberry vodka but it got caught on my throat when I heard a window breaking. It came from the 6th floor. My brothers bed room. I knew it was his room because only his room is on the 6th floor. Nothing else.

I quickly rush towards it, taking me approximately 5 minutes or more since i took the stairs and the elevator was busy. When i finally mwke my way there I immediately stop in my tracks when i try to open the door, but the doors locked.

Fuck.

Something in my gut tells me something is wrong. And I have a very very strong feeling that behind this door, there's trouble. Very big, big trouble.

I try to kick the door down but its pointless. "Lorenzo?!" I yell tapping the door with my palm.

"LORENZO! LORENZO AEE YOU INSIDE? BROTHER?" I knock but no one opens the door, instead i hear a grumble and a faint "lu, don't let her escape."

What? What is he talking about? Who the fuck Is her?

"Are you injured? Goddammit Enzo! Open the mother fucking door!" I say frantically swinging the door knob up and down as if it will open the door up.

"Yes, and she took the fucking key!" He snaped, well groaned in pain yelling.

Who the fuck was here? Who's her? What's going on goddammit!

"Stay here, I'll get Matthew!" I say as if he'll be able to move anywhere from that room.

"Matthew! Matt! Bitch get the fuck here! Matthew!" I yell, panic in my voice as I run down the stairs,
-almost tripping thrice- trying to look for my
dumbass brother.

I find him in his room, asleep and snuggled up to a..... a fucking sloth? Well... thats a first for "Mr. big bad tough wolf."

I sigh, knowing that having to wake this fat fat-ass up I'll need hours and I may not have that much so I jump onto his bed yelling his name and he just groans and grabs my leg, smuggling close to it and I kick him in the face.

Aaaannnddd world's best sister award goesss tooooo.... LUCIELLA ROSE D'AYALE!!!

"Oww you son of a bitch why the fuck would you do that?" He groans rubbing his chin, his eyes till fucking shut. "Get up Lorenzo's in trouble matt!" I yell into his ear and his eyes snap open.

We may always fight and insult one another but once you mention that the other needs help, we'll be running as if to grab the last pizza slice. I love pizza........ Now I want pizza for fucks sake!

He quickly pushes me off the bed and runs towards his closet, grabbing two different pistols and asks me what happened and where he is. To which I speed talk while running to Lorenzo's room.

Once we reach he shoots the door thrice and side hits it with his shoulder before the door snaps open.

We are met by dull dead eyes, pale, colorless skin and blue lips.

And there stood a lifeless body that once was lived by Lorenzo D'Ayale.

"Cuzzo.." me and Matthew say in sync before looking at eachother for a second as I feel a singular tear slide down my left cheek and down to my neck.

(A/N)

is he dead?

Are you dead?

AM I DEAD?

ANYWAY WHAT DO YOU THINK?

PLS VOTE AND COMMENT

Word count: 1050 words all together

Byyee bitcheese