new people 2/2

After 2 hrs 

its been 2 hrs Hanseo was asleep , Vincenzo woke up as soon he discovered that his little bunny was now in his deep sleep . Hanseo  opened his eyes and tried to adjust the light when he saw Vincenzo was no where to be found . he slowly sat up on the bed as his wounds still hurt and extended his hand to grab the water bottle which as kept on the side table but because of his wound he was not able to do so . at that time only Vincenzo also walked inside the room and saw Hanseo struggling he rushed to help him .

"sit straight let me grab it for you, you must call for me if you want any thing , i was outside only."

" hnm " replied hanseo.

he made him drink water and then asked him , "are you ready love "

hanseo stared at him not understanding for what do he need to be ready .

suddenly a couple came inside , they looked aged but expensive .

"they are my parents ." Vincenzo spoke suddenly .

hearing this hanseo panicked a little , he totally forgot that  he was going to meet vincenzo's parents .still han seo greated them politely .

"OMG look honey  , he is so cute." said the mrs cassano . 

han seo heard this line before then he remembered that it was the same line spoken by  he twins he couldn't help but smile.

"i agree he is cute " said mr cassano , making han seo blush.

he turned his face just to see an annoyed vincenzo looking at his parents saying "you don't have shame flirting with your own son in law "

this again made han seo blush soo hard which didn't go unnoticed by mr and mrs  cassano  .They felt that their son had got the one they were worrying for . they both smiled and wished that they stay like this for forever .

"son in law ,OhO !" they said making vincenzo's ear turn red . 

"by the way son when he will be discharged , so we can take him back home . " asked mr cassano to vincenzo on which he replied

"some tests and observations are remaining , so till tomorrow evening ."on which they both nodded their heads . 

at that time only the twins burst open the door fighting who reached earlier.

"i reached first le me in you donkey ."said valvado "stop lying you monkey , i clearly reached first ". they were busy fighting not noticing that 4 pair of eyes we looking at them with diierent emotions . 

"after 3 years of separation also you both are fighting each other hnm .  "

a voice emerged causing both the twins to stop fighting each other and look up immediately .

"MOM DAD" shouted both the twins together and hugged mrs and mr cassano .

mrs and mr cassano were having tears in their eyes after seeing her all three children after  3 years safe and sound .

"aah don't cryy we are here now or else we will leave againg and take our brother in law with us okay. "said valvado trying to make the atmosphere light  which he successfully made after hearing the light chuckle from their parents and hanseo .

"you 2 idiots , don't drag my baby in your drama , i am not letting him go any where "said vincenzo with an annoyed expression .

"shut up"said hanseo blushing because of him . which made every one else in the room smile . 

"ok now lets have a family hug" said ms cassano . on which the three siblings . 

hanseo thought that he was not included by for his surprise the all moved towards his bed and inluded him in their family hug .

"what are you surprised now you are also  the part of our family "said valida with a smile .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after soo long finally .