His first time in the palace

After reaching the place hanseo was astonished by how big the mansion was , he himself was the ceo of babel but this was a whole daam palace . 

"its soo big , so beautiful" said hanseo admiring the palace .

seeing this all the three siblings smiled in satisfaction seeing hanseo happy . 

"do you like this place ." asked vincenzo 

"like?...... i love this place it is soo beautiful " exclaimed hanseo .

"good to know that brother in law , right?" said valvado and asking valida .

"yes " replied valida knowing something is going on in her brother's mind.

 as they stepped  in they met mrs and mr cassano 

"its good you all are here , baby did you get any trouble coming here , or did they treat you right or-" mrs cassano spoke hurriedly 

"let them breath and you also breath love" said mr cassano cutting mrs cassano 

"you shut up old man " said mrs cassano .

"don't forget you are in love with this old man my old lady" said mr cassano flirting with his wife but became quiet after seeing the angry eyes of his wife . 

"now i am old huh , and what love you ugly old man , now i am old for you go and find some one young  " said mrs cassano angrily making mr cassano regret his actions .

"i didn't meant that love " said mr cassano but was ignored royally by mrs cassano .

and the three siblings were standing being done with their parents as they were standing on the doorstep of the mansion and their parents were fighting like kids but hanseo found it very cute . 

seeing them he saw the real meaning of love , he saw even though they were fighting they still hold the love for each other and showcase it by teasing eachother  this making a pure form of the unspoken and untouched love between them . he realised that even after these many years their love didn't fade away which happens in most of the cases and wished that his new found love also stay like this till the end .   

seeing hanseo in his own thoughts valida said to her parents .

"ok enough our dear brother-in-law needs rest " 

hearing this the aged couple came back form their own world created for these few minutes and vincenzo said 

"yes i don't want him to get tired due to you all , lets go my moglie  "

on hearing this the rest cassano's smiled but hanseo stayed confused he opened his mouth to speak but vincenzo  just picked him up in bridal style and went inside making hanseo flustered at the actions 

"what are you doing put me down everyone is seeing us " stated hanseo with a slight blush visible on his face .

" and everyone knows that you are not allowed to walk so there is no problem " said vincenzo with the most straight face as he was not interested in showing his smile to anyone else in the mansion except his lifeline .

after reaching in vincenzo's room hanseo was astonished to see the way everything was according to his liking he felt his heartbeat increasing seeing that even the small details were according to his liking and thats when his love for vincenzo grew more wider . 

seeing hanseo's reaction vincenzo anticipated that he liked the room he then gave hanseo his medicine and said .

"i know you want to explore the room princess but right now you need to rest and i promise that after you wake up we will start the tour of the mansion "

"ok" this was the only reply hanseo was able to give as the effect of medicine started taking over him he started feeling dizzy and made cute grabby hands towards vincenzo who picked him up and helped him change his cloths and put him on the bed with himself and started dozing off.