Info

This is a rewrite of;

     I wanted to see how much I have improved in writing by doing a rewrite but keeping the original

I wanted to see how much I have improved in writing by doing a rewrite but keeping the original. So here it is.

Izuku is a demon who is 210 years of age. His human is the original design. In his partial demon form it is the same except his sclera is black, and he has goat horns, feathered wings, a serpent like tail, and sharp claws. His full form is unknown as he hardly has a reason to show it. Izuku is a selective mute like he was in the original. He also is able to become pregante due to his shapeshifting magic/abilities.

Katsuki is a dragon who is 217 years of age. His human is primarily normal except for his antlers, pointed golden orange ears, fangs, yellow sclera and a golden scaled tail with a light blonde tuft of fur at the end. He can fly and jump high in his human form but, in his dragon form, he can only jump due to severe nerve damages on his palms. Due to the nerve damages, he wears magic gloves that no longer allow him to feel pain in his palms, they disappear when he goes into his dragon form.

       There are going to be a lot of changes, if you want me to keep something from the original, lemme know and I can hopefully find a way to reincorporate it into this story!