Quick to Respond

"Please, it's important." Shoto said as he continued without Toya wanting him to. "Father is beginning to start a war with the Tatsu-Yomi kingdom. And if he does who knows what would happen!"

—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•

      After the ceremonies Katsuki was still unable to see his own husband's face or know his name. One thing his hidden husband's father told him, was the fact that he was a rare type of shapeshifting demon, one that can also change their body functions when they do so. He looked at his husband and slowly lifted the amigasa and the hidden emperor held it down.
      "Oi! I want to see my husband, damn it!" Katsuki shouted. The hidden emperor thought before taking off the amigasa and the onii mask off to reveal his round freckled face, and curved horns like a goat and black and green eyes and dark green hair. Katsuki whistled as he was happy that who he married wasn't an ugly demon.
"I got my self a beauty!" He hummed. "Izuku..." the hidden emperor said bluntly making Katsuki stop walking. The demon emperor paused and looked back at his husband.
      "You-you talked..." Katsuki said as he smiled. "And you have quite the voice too, Izuku, my emperor dork!"
Izuku rolled his eyes as he continued to walk away. Katsuki caught up with him as he thought for a bit. "When we get home, nerd, let's try for an heir. What do you think? Make things today extra special, my dear." He suggested and Izuku proceeded to walk slower and shook his head.
Katsuki chose to take Izuku and bring him closer to his bare chest. "Or we can do it now, let me see your female self so I can ravage it, emperor of demons." He said, whispering the new emperor's title. Izuku looked at him and teleported 5 feet in front of his husband and continued to walk.
       "Izuku, my dear, let's get ourselves this heir though. I'm serious, do it now and we won't have to worry too much about it." He hummed, as he sped up to match Izuku's. Izuku glanced at him and Katsuki looked around.

In their kingdom, high in the mountains, Katsuki was showing his husband around. The residents couldn't help but wonder and stare at the new emperor. Izuku looked around as he felt Katsuki moved his hand down to his butt. Izuku didn't care, he was focused on his new home.
"My liege!" A peasant exclaimed as he bowed to the two rulers. Katsuki was waiting to go to their palace on the top of the mountain to continue to convince his partner to be impregnated.
Izuku sighed as he continued to be asked to get impregnated. He just caved in and turned to his female form in their bed room, taking Katsuki's breath away. The demon emperor was caught off guard by how quickly his husband was to go after him and his body.
Outside of the emperors' room, Eijiro was carrying plans and information. Before he could slide open the door, he heard moans and groans. Al-already? The first thing he does when he finally arrives back is to..have sex with the new emperor-er empress? Whatever... the red dragon thought. He sighed and left the area.

At the Todoroki kingdom, the emperor, Enji was furious. Shoto was already ready to look for another partner. "How did you fail!? Damn it!" He shouted. "The marriage was right after, so there was nothing to convince them anyways. Now, may I look for someone else, father?" Shoto asked calmly.
"Kamiji. Prepare an attack on the Tatsu kingdom." Enji stated, making the prince look up in horror. "What?" He asked as his father left the room after dismissing him. "Attack...the Tatsu kingdom? For what?" He asked himself. He thought as he rushed through their castle.
Going to his older brother's hiding spot. Ringing a bell, he looked around as a shadowed figure appeared. "What do you want?" The phantom male asked. Shoto fidgeted with his hands, he hardly talked to the cursed man, and what he wanted to ask him was a tall order.
"Well, spit it out, Shoto." The taller male asked. "T-toya, I need you to do something important." Shoto stuttered as he tried to step forward. "No." Toya said without hesitation.
"Please, it's important." Shoto said as he continued without Toya wanting him to. "Father is beginning to start a war with the Tatsu-Yomi kingdom. And if he does who knows what would happen!"
       Toya took some time to understand before looking at him. His icy eyes showered with fear, what was he thinking? "And what the hell do you want me to do?" He asked. "Please, I need you to get acquainted and befriend the emperors enough to believe you, and tell them. We want this to happen as soon as possible." The prince said.
       "Brother, you and I know well, you are able to travel through the shadows faster than anyone who can ride a horse. So please accept this role!" Shoto begged. The phantom male questioned it a bit before agreeing and going back into the shadows, only to disappear again. Shoto felt his hands trembling as he ran to his room and was annoyed that, that was all he could do at the moment. He wasn't the emperor, and would need an empress to possibly take that power. Maybe just an heir could work but, his father isn't one to give up this title easily.

        After their fun time, Katsuki was satisfied with his work to Izuku. He stretched before leaving the futon and getting dressed. Izuku sat up and looked down at his body. A baby so soon...is this how all dragons work? Hnm... Izuku thought.
       Katsuki picked up his naked husband and took him out. Izuku stared at him confused as he just clung onto Katsuki. Eijiro came up to the two with a slight blush. "Ah! Sires." He began as he tried to only look at Katsuki. "What?"  He asked.
       "Uhm, are you sure you would like, the new emperor to be, well..." Eijiro stammered. "You saying he ain't beautiful in his feminine form, Eijiro?" Katsuki asked as Izuku laid his head on the blonde's shoulder. "That's not what I meant! Uhm...anyways there is a human who messed with the Yomi's emperor's magic type at needing to meet." Eijiro stated.
          "A human, huh?" Katsuki replied as he asked. "Is this human in the meeting room?" Eijiro nodded. Katsuki growled as he began walking towards the meeting room.
         Like Eijiro said, a human that messed with the Yomi realm's magic far too much. The man was covered in burns and his hair was pitch black, with roots showing the original white. He was more demon or yokai than a human anymore. "We are here, human. What is so important for you to come here?"  The emperor questioned.
          Toya looked up and just turned red at seeing the naked demon in one of the Tatsu Emperor's arms. "This is my husband, he is merely in his female form." Katsuki hummed.
         "Ah, uhm well...the human emperor is planning an attack here..."

—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•

     Hope you enjoyed