Last Trials to the Prince

Shoto was now concerned and angry. How can that brute be right about the rock!? He thought. Hesitantly he brought it out in shards. The king was furious but held it in as he went to Katsuki. Taking it out, the unearthed gem was unscathed.

—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•

Katsuki looked around as the hallways around him shifted and tilted. This realm is...fun..! He thought as he ran and jumped onto the other hallway. "Alright...so where is the throne?" He asked himself.

       The hidden prince couldn't take his eyes off of the determined dragon. He looks so...excited? Interesting. He thought. "Someone caught your eye already, my son?" The emperor asked.
      Nodding slightly he motioning towards Katsuki. "Ah, the dragon prince Bakugo Katsuki. What riveting choice, my son." The emperor replied.
      "Dragons would fit in well, I can't argue with that." He continued as he put his hand under his chin. The hidden prince kept his eyes on Katsuki as the dragon prince jumped from one hallway edge to another.
Katsuki...hm? Even though he's brash and hostile, he has fun with our torture methods. I like him! The prince thought as he looked at the others. Then there is Ida Tenya, he has been standing there forever, is he trying to think about what to do? Then, Todoroki Shoto is calm and is to figuring it out, but at least he's moving.
The prince sat by his father and decided to fall asleep. This gotten boring... Taking off his amigasa, the king placed his head on his lap. I can't blame him...other than the prince of dragons, none are that interesting to watch. The king thought.
Hours has passed and like the last trial, Katsuki arrived first. The king woke up the hidden prince, who then got up and put the necklace on Katsuki. The dragon prince tried to look underneath the hidden amigasa. "I don't know if you know this but, these 'trials' are less trials and more like a fun training session." He said as the hidden prince jumped back.
Underneath the mask, the prince had a small smile. He seems like fun. He thought as he looked at his father who was still looking over to the other contenders. Katsuki looked in awe as to how fast the prince was.
      The prince was contemplating whether he should complement the dragon prince in his head, but couldn't quite get his name right. Kat-Katch-kaa... He thought. "Ka-" he began before running silent as someone stepped in.
     Katsuki was intrigued on what he wanted to say before he looked to Shoto with annoyance. Damn half-n-half. He thought as the demon prince went down and places the necklace on Shoto.
The demon prince then flew back to his father. Katsuki was now determined to win, even though his mom doesn't know where he was and the fact that he was winning the hand of the demon prince. Will she like him? Well, he doesn't really care about her opinion at the moment and wanted him.
It took even longer for the last two to get to the end. Katsuki then checked back onto the unearthed gem and, again, it was the same. No cracks, no chips.
"Why are you checking that?" A curly black haired prince asked. "It has to be important. What else do you think, dumbass?" The dragon prince asked as he put it away.
The king cleared his voice as he now was drinking sake. He motioned to his son to quickly do something which made him disappear from the suitors."Congratulations, you four, you have passed the second trial." He began as the prince sat by his father. "Now that the infinite hallways are finished, the other contenders are now back in there kingdoms, let us move on." He continued as he took a sip.
Coming back, the hidden prince was now in wedding kimono and sat next to his father again. "To make pass this trial, you to simply, impress my son. By actions, words, whatever. If you can get a good reaction, my son will give you a red spider lily." The emperor explained as he waved his son to go down.
The hidden prince went to Tenya and waited. "Well, impress him, prince Ida." The king urged as Tenya nodded nervously. "R-right, well, uhm...ah! My kingdom runs second to the best technology upon the world! We run with steam engines and-and have some amaz-" Tenya began before being teleported away.
The other three looked at each other nervously on how quickly he decided to teleport Tenya away. He then went to Shoto who knew he had to work quickly. He then used his ice magic to make a beautiful spider lily and placed it in the prince's hand. The demon prince was confused before he turned it into a real violet spider lily.
Bringing it underneath the amigasa in slight impressed look. He then handed the red spider lily to Shoto. "Magic from a human truly is an impressive feature, prince Todoroki."
Katsuki was thinking hard on how to impress the prince. He can turn into his dragon form but, any dragon can and he couldn't fly in that form even if he wanted to, which he always does. That's it. He thought as he looked over.
"Prince Shindo, what do you have to impress my son?" The emperor asked. Putting his hands on the ground, he then made tremors. He was quickly teleported away and instantly gave Katsuki the flower.
Or I get a win by default. He thought. The dismissal was so instantaneous that even the king was caught off guard. He fake coughed and sat up. "Very quick judgment, my son." He said as he turned to the final two.
"Prince Bakugo, would you like to show what you wanted to do?" The emperor offered and Katsuki shook his head. "I'd like to save that for after the marriage." He said confidently.
The hidden prince was intrigued on what was going to be shown. "Now, please take out your gems, and show them to us. The final trail is responsibility"
Shoto was now concerned and angry. How can that brute be right about the rock!? He thought. Hesitantly he brought it out in shards. The king was furious but held it in as he went to Katsuki. Taking it out, the unearthed gem was unscathed.
"Welcome to the family, prince Bakugou." The emperor hummed as the hidden prince teleported Shoto away. The hidden prince was happy and took the gem. "This gem symbolizes the likeness of the wedding, not only that but also how you would be as a father, for my son is a special breed of demon." The king hummed.
"Where is the emperor and empress of dragons? They should know this as well." The king questioned as they entered in. "Damnit brat!" The empress yelled.
       "Sorry for the lowed entrance!" The emperor said in a panic. Katsuki rolled his eyes as he got interested in what his future husband was up to with the unearthed gem. "What did you do, Katsuki?" Mitsuki asked, crossing her arms.
"Oh, did you not get my letter, Dragon Empress?" The emperor asked as Masaru was thinking. "Ah! I completely forgot, please forgive me!" He then panicked. The demon prince quietly wrapped his arms around one of Katsuki's arm. "Would you look at that..." he said in awe.
Katsuki looked at Izuku before looking away and blushed. "Of course I was chosen! I am the best damn it!" He shouted. "Well then, let us proceed with the ceremony." The emperor smiled as he motioned everyone to begin.

—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•

    Hope you enjoyed!
         Btw the wedding was a Shinto one not western and the next won't have the wedding ceremony and will be after.