chapter 25

|Ch.25

_

___________

A forest of darkness was it. Massive trees as if they were waiting for a second for you to make a mistake so they could swallow you down into the depth of their darkness. Heeseung was terrified as he looked around,cold sweat dripping down.

"Forgive if I made you uncomfortable,sir"

He wasn't alone. A man with wings as large as a six feet tall man,horns of a devil. Of course he is a devil. Heeseung knew that much. But who is he?

"Wh–who are you? Why did you bring me here?",Heeseung tried to put on a facade of bravery. But he was absolutely mortified.

"My name is Nine. I'm lord Storm's guardian. Please follow me close from now on. And I again,I apologise for bringing you here without your permission"

The devil started walking ahead,Heeseung was still flabbergasted. Nine,Heeseung's eyes flickered into a recognition. He had heard that name from Storm himself and read it in the book too. Storm's one and only trustworthy person. Storm trusts this man thus he didn't see a reason to be suspicious of him. Even though he literally kidnapped him in the middle of the night. He would address the crime later on,he thought and followed the devil closely.

After few steps,Nine disappeared into thin air.

Heeseung stood there,jaw opened.

"Did he just ditch me here?"

He looked around to see if he was around but no.

"Come forward,sir. Don't worry,I'm right infront of you",Nine's voice came from just ahead of him,and it sounded like he was almost close to his face but where?

The story he read was from Gabriel's view point so he did not know what was going on in this forest. Frankly,the forest creeped him out. It was as if all the bad luck in the world gathered into one place. Even taking a step forward made him think twice. Would he die if take a step forward?

"We need to get to my lord Storm. Please,trust me and come forward"

Storm. Yes,he needed to see him. That's all what matters now. He came here for the devil. So why is he scared of death when Storm himself is his death?

Heeseung took a step forward. There,he saw Nine standing right infront of him.

"It is an invisible veil to keep this place safe",Nine said. The devil had no expression.

Behind him,Heeseung noticed a massive and gigantic castle. It was as if it was engulfed in dark clouds,everything was dark. Castle walls were black,pitch black. And to go to the castle,there was a bridge. A rocky bridge and under it was a river flowing with dangerous tides. If tides were not enough to scare him,then there were spiky rocks under the bridge waiting for to fall into their deaths. Because anyone who would pass through this freaking bridge would definitely fall into their deaths. The bridge had no FENCES! There were no fences to hold onto. It would have been fine if the bridge wasn't so narrow!!

Who would even cross this freaking bridge? The wind blowing around it would definitely knock you down if you didn't slip by yourself.

"I'm not crossing that thing",Heeseung was firm in his decision.

Nine gave a slight bow,"As you wish"

And suddenly he was high in the air in Nine's arms. Nine was flying towards the castle with Heeseung in his arms.

To say Heeseung was embarrassed would be an underestimation. He went from snow white to red tomato. The flight didn't last much longer because Nine landed right infront of the gates and put him down.