2. It's begin now

She admired her cousin so much. Among all of her cousins, she admired Kim Lea the most. Being 5 years older than Yeon, Lea is like a big sister she never had. A figure she wishes to be. She is an inspiration to pursue in study just to become successful like her.

"The moment I get to know that you are getting married, I almost cry, Lea. We are supposed to stay single together—Watch me pack. " Yeon pulled out her luggage into the camera frame.

"Kim Yeon! I'm turning 27 this year. Of course, I gotta find myself a husband and start a family." Lea shouted through the video call. She was at the pastry cafe, enjoying her croissants when Kim Yeon suddenly called her.

"If you think 27 is late, watch the Korean actors and actresses. Some of them are already in their 40s but still single. So, why the rush? I was expecting you to be '30 and thriving,' you know, but here you are, on a date with your husband to be."

"I've achieved everything I wanted by 25, so what else could I have wish for other than a good partner? This is also on my bucket list, to get married after I have achieved everything I want. "

"Lea, I'm just happy that you've found the right man. How did you do in just one try? How can you be the luckiest person ever and succeed on the first attempt?— Do you think I should bring a black or skin colour bikini?"

"I'm telling you, girl. If he really wants you, you don't even have to try. I was just in a library when suddenly he proposed to me through an email with a 20 pages of PowerPoint slide. I mean, who could've ever thought about that? — Pack both. You look good in black, and the skin colour gave the illusion. "

20 pages of 10 reasons Kim Lea is the most perfect woman ever and 10 reasons why Kim Lea should date him. Each page contains at least 100 words of elaboration. What a weird way to propose, but okay, sir.

"Thank you. — yeah, very romantic of Mister Doctor. Hello, Mister Doctor. Where did you learn to PowerPoint rizz? That's so ... advance of your genius mind." Is that how you compliment a clever person? She couldn't think of any of the proper words to describe it. Kim Yeon waved when Lea flipped the camera to Koo San.

[SC: Kim Lea & Koo San, the bride & the groom]

"Hey, Kim Yeon. You can bring your partner if you want. I need 8 groomsmen to match Lea's, but I don't have that much of close friends." Koo San suggested as Kim Yeon mind directly goes to Sung Ryu.

"Sure! That would be nice. I will bring my boyfriend. Thank you, San!"

As she ended the 3 hours video called (Yeon wouldn't even last 10 minutes listening to a lecture), she texted Sung Ryu about the exciting news — in which Sung Ryu replied faster than ever.

"Definitely, thank you for inviting me, though."

[SC: Sung Ryu, Kim Yeon's boyfriend]

Meanwhile, Sung Ryu, on the other side, is surrounded by loud music booming into his head.

"Sung Ryu." A seductive voice called his name, hands wrapped around Sung Ryu waist.

"Is that your college girlfriend? What did I say about no phone policy? Right now, I am your girlfriend. It's semester break. Just spend more time with me. " The lady starts to give kisses all over Sung Ryu's faces.

"Oh, Pene, stop. It's ticklish."

(AN: EUW THIS IS SO CRINGE MY THUMBS GOT CRAMP WHILE TYPING THIS)

"Kim Yeon would never do that. Let along allow you to do that to her. You're getting all of these from me." Pene is already on top of him as she starts to press her chest against Sung Ryu's body.

[SC: Pene, Ryu's girlfriend]

"Don't go, Sung Ryu. Stay with me." She said seductively, dominating Sung Ryu's mind, body, and soul.

"Fine. I won't go. But what should I tell her?"

"That you are sick, your long cousin is dead, or just say you are having fun with me. Your choice."

Sung Ryu throws away his phone as they start to kiss each other. Little did he know that Pene's little apartment was not soundproof. Pene's next door happened to be Ra Eun's brother, who's living alone.

And the banging against the wall starts.

"Oh my god. Every single time I had a day off? That lady is unbelievable."

[SC: Ra Eun's brother, stewardess]

Bothered by the next door's activity, he went up to their door and knocked it hard. The door opened after the third attempt of aggressive knocking.

Here comes Pene, wrapped in a bathrobe. Hair is messy, and the red lipstick stain smeared around her plump lips.

"What's up?"

"I'm am bothered and disturbed. Today is my day off, and I would like to have your generosity to stop banging against the wall. Change your bed layout or do it somewhere else."

"Well, hello neighbour. Long time no see. How are you. What happened to that?"

"Miss Pene, I'm seriously tired right now, and I don't have time for this. I have a flight to catch in the next 48 hours."

"Okay, fine. I'll go somewhere else. Gosh, you're scaring the little guy."

"Little guy? What happened to the big guy last summer?"

"I thought you didn't have time for this."

Ra Eun's brother rolls his eyes and returns to his own apartment. He laid himself on his comfy bed when his curiosity peaked.

He wants to know the little guy. So he waited at the door, squinting his eyes against the peephole.

5 minutes later, Pene walked by, followed by Sung Ryu dress in plain tee and shorts.

"Gosh Pene, she's dating a lizard now. I like the big muscular guy more."