One

****Mariah's POV****

"Mommy, you're not doing it right!" Monroe fussed at me.

"Roe, I've been doing this for years.....I'm pretty sure I can handle it." I laughed, amused at her. I was cooking breakfast at one o'clock in the afternoon; Nick brought the twins back a little later than planned, so we didn't end up going to bed into about 2 a.m. He took them to his nephew's birthday party and it started late, so of course it ended late too.

"No, you need more bacon strips in it!! Duh!" she continued.

"Oh really?" I questioned.

"Yes!!" Monroe replied, going into the refrigerator. She came back out of it with a pack of turkey and sat it on the table, causing me to burst out laughing at her.

"What's so funny?" she asked.

"You got the turkey instead of the bacon." I answered. She picked up the turkey and held it really close to her face, then she sighed and threw it back on the table.

"I couldn't tell what it said." she shrugged.

"I know because you don't have on your glasses."

"Oh yeah!! Where are they?"

"They're still in my room since you guys decided to sleep with me last night. Go get them, and try not to wake up Roc." I told her and she ran upstairs. 

I put up the turkey and restarted on my omelet, but the door bell rung shortly after I did. I went to the door and opened it to see Shawntae on the other side, then I let her in and shut the door behind her.

"Hi!" I smiled at her.

"Well, hello to you too. What a lovely view, by the way." Shawntae responded, staring at my boobs. 

"OMG, stop it!!" I giggled, covering my boobs with my arms.

"Why you covering up?" she asked, pulling me closer to her. She snaked her arms around me and she kissed my neck, then she gripped each of my butt cheeks really tight.

"Tae, stop it...." I whispered, getting a little turned on by what she was doing.

"You....don't....really....want....me...to...stop....." she said while sucking on my neck. I haven't had sex in seven months, so just feeling her lips on my body was making me horny. I softly moaned as she kept on with what she was doing, then I felt her trying to pull my shorts down.

"Mommy!!!!" I heard Monroe squeal as her footsteps came closer and closer. I pulled away from Shawntae's grip and readjusted my shorts, and Monroe ran in and tapped my leg.

"Mommy, Roc woke up and he's crying for you." Monroe informed me.

"Okay, baby. You hang out down here while I go get him. Alright?" I smiled.

"Alright." she said. She then looked over at Shawntae, followed by running to her and hugging her.

"Hi, Tae!!" she giggled.

"Hey, princess!!" Shawntae smiled back. I went upstairs to my room, which where I found Moroccan in the middle of the bed having a fit, then I picked him up and ran my fingers through his curls.

"Mommy?" he whimpered, calming down a little.

"It's me, baby boy." I softly said, wiping his tears. He looked at me and smiled, then he wrapped his arms around my neck and pecked my lips.

"I woke up, and I didn't feel you no more. I thought you left me, Mommy, and I didn't know if you were okay." Moroccan whispered. He's been having bad separation anxiety from me since the night I found out Nick cheated on me. I was so angry with him that I just left the house for like 3 days.....the twins were sleep that night, so I didn't wanna wake them up to take them with me. Besides, I was angry to the point where I wanted to kill Nick and my kids couldn't see me that angry and bitchy.