A Starry Night

Hey guys this is my first go at a semi-erotic story so any grammatical corrections and helpful comments would be heaps appreciated! Hope you guys enjoy!!

^_^ Nehound

~ ~ ~ ~

The sound of light footfalls gently making contact with the suburban road broke the silence and Myself and Andrew quietly climbed out of his little silver corolla, softly closing the doors as we tried to make as little noise as possible. The moon was already bright in the night sky accompanied by thousands of bright stars, setting the time to just after 12 am. We drank in the cool night air as the gentle breeze caressed our faces.

"We should probably get inside and make sure you do it quietly!", I whispered remembering that there were people already asleep and Andrew wasn't always the most quiet of people. The moonlight illuminated his face just enough for me to make out a grin spread across his face, "Yeah, yeah, I get it". I slightly reddened, grateful that he couldn't see my face hidden by the shadows of the trees.

Hushed we both crept forward towards the front door silently climbing the slope of the driveway. A ray of moonlight cast upon his arm as he raised it gesturing for me to wait as he unlocked the door. The ray perfectly fell upon his arm revealing the toned muscles beneath the soft Mediterranean skin. My face reddened more than it had earlier as I felt my jeans tighten slightly. What would have been a smile was replaced with a frown. He is your friend and he is also straight. There is no way we would ever be anything more than 'mates'.

A slight crack sounded stirring me from my thoughts as bolt on the door slid back. Gently he pushed on the door as it opened slowly with a slight creak allowing us to enter. We tiptoed inside as he gestured that I head towards the living room while he re-locked the door. The familiar scent washed over me as I walked through the white doorway and into the room. Immediately I headed for the black lounge tucked away in a corner. A faint thud resounded followed by the sound of the bolt locking the door. As I listened to his footfalls walking towards the room and I heard the thud of a living room door closing. A click sounded as the light flickered on lighting the room.

"Home sweet home", he sighed slumping down next to me on the couch. Almost immediately he rose from again heading towards the bar corner "Would you like anything to drink?",

"Um, yeah sure! What have you guys got?" I called back.

"Uh, well let's see....", a faint hum began to resound as the fridge door opened. "Well we have..." The faint sound of bottles clattering follows, "Beer.....Lager and.... Oh Vodka!".

" Vodka please!", I replied. A bemused expression spread across his face,

"Oh cooome on man! Try something new! I know you hate beer but what about Lager?", I couldn't say no to that beautiful smile he had across his face, "Fiiiine! And hopefully it tastes better than the stuff I tried last time!",

"It will, I promise!", he winked as he pushed the fridge door closed with a vodka bottle and 4 lagers in his arms. He must have seen the slightly surprised expression on my face because he added, "For later, I want to show you my awesome shot pouring skills!", he winked as he put the bottles on the table in the middle of the room. "Sure", I giggled.

The charismatic and energetic way he carried himself was just one of the beautiful things about him he was the one thing I treasured and held most dear. I loved him. That was what made my face redden every time I saw a smile spread across his face. What would give me butterflies in my stomach if his eyes met my gaze. Or would make me feel like my body was on fire, whenever his skin touched mine...

~ ~ ~ ~

Hey guys hope you enjoyed the first segment I plan to make one to two more depending on how much detail I am going to add!