The Sweltering of Dawn

Hey Guys,
SO this is the last chapter of Friends at first and I am a little sad to see I go :P, but I have really enjoyed writing this and I hope you guys have enjoyed reading without further ado here we go!

^_^  -Nehound

~ ~ ~ ~

"Damn Andrew has, anyone ever told you how sexy you look without a shirt on?", the alcohol removing any filters and thoughts I would have otherwise had on saying that to him. "Thanks man, but aren't you a little hot too?"

-

Without another word he slowly stood up tossing his shirt to floor without a backward glance. His emerald green eyes, trapping me within this long dreamt-of fantasy. Slowly lowering himself onto my lap, his stomach tensing against my own. His arms encircling my neck, drawing our two bodies closer than they had ever been before. 

Gently he undid the buttons on shirt, caressing my skin with each small revelation. Opening my shirt to the sides, he drew us closer once more, his erection pressing against my stomach, his heartbeat the only constant in haze. Gradually his face drawing closer and closer to my own as I felt his warm breathe on my cheek.

A warmth, ferocity and passion such as I had never felt before, seizing me as his lips, soft, warm yet filled with passion began to kiss me. My arms wrapping around his waist pulling him as closer, thrusting his erection against my stomach. I began to grind against his erection with my own as our bodies rubbing against one another.

He is mine at last, even it is just for tonight. I will show him how I truly feel

His breathes increasing as his erection rubbing against my stomach, against my skin. Precum coating the top of his erection as his breathes became deeper and deeper and his moans louder and louder. "Erik..... that feels really good." I stood up a fiery energy holding power over my body, grabbing his thighs as I whispered into his ear, "I am going to make you feel a whole lot better."

Turning around, I gently lowering him onto the lounge.His lips separating from my own as his head tilting backwards and his eyes remaining tightly shut.  Standing in front of him I  began kissing his neck, biting it and leaving my mark, a groan erupted from his chest as I slowly began licking his neck encircling each nipple and down to his stomach.

The tanned Mediterranean skin soft upon my tongue. His breathing increasing causing his abs to flex with every breath, "E- Erik, I- I need." Without another world grabbing his erection, my fingers curling around it's length as I began to move my hand up and down, "Ah", his moans growing in frequency and intensity as I stroke up and down his length.

My other hand began to stroke his arms covering every inch of his skin. Lifting his length into my mouth I began swirling my tongue over his head, sucking extracting more groans and sighs as his length began to pulse, "He began to gasp, "E ......Erik, I am gonna...... I am gonna c-". I spoke over him heated and passionate, lifting my head for the briefest of moments, "Cum, cum inside of me" I began to deep throat his dick, sucking and taking him harder an faster.

A massive groan erupted from his chest his back arching up from the lounge, cum shot out of his dick, spurting over and over again inside my mouth as I swallowed his cum, savouring the sweet flavour inside of my mouth. Licking up and down his dick taking it deep in my mouth, extracting every last drop of his precious seed.

Slowly his breaths began to ebb and subside his pace returning to normal. The fiery haze lifting from his eyes. I straddled his waist as we began to kiss, slow, soft kisses fluttering across my lips. We stopped and he opened his eyes, trapping within his gaze once more,

"I have never known what love truly is. But your eyes, your laugh, the way that you look at me and want to be with me. The way you are always there for me when I need you and defend me from others that would hurt me. I never realised."

My face reddened as his words formed butterflies in my stomach, the strongest I had ever felt them, "It's not your fault A, you liked girls and I respected that. I had feelings for you, but didn't want to make you uncomfortable. So I just focussed on being the greatest friend you could have."

"And you did well in that, better than well. Perfectly."

My heart hammered against my chest as the butterflies only stronger.

"Erik- I don't now how to ask this. But tonight made me realise you were more than just my friend. You were MY person, the only one I could be myself around... Erik I love you and I have for a long time now- It took tonight to make me realise that and I don't want tonight to just be a one-time thing. Being here with you, doing this with you, kissing you. It just feels... right. His voice became shaky, his face nervous,

"Erik Mason, it would mean the world to me to hold you, keep you, and treasure you as you deserve to be. Will you be my boyfriend?" My heart rate rose, galloping like a horse on the plains. The butterflies growing distant as the galloping increased, more and more sure of where every hoof should fall,

"Yes Andrew, Ye-", my voice crackling as tears began to well into my eyes. I had never been filled with such warmth, such joy. Gently his finger rose, to wipe away the tears in my eyes,

"You have the most beautiful blue eyes, there's no reason for them to be filled with tears." Gently he began to kiss me again. Calmly but gently, nurturing but softly.

The one who I loved had accepted me, I could never have asked for a greater gift in this world.

END

~ ~ ~ ~

:') :') And that marks an end to the story guys. I must say I really hope you guys enjoyed reading the ending as much as I did writing it. I feel it perfectly summarises what love can and should be. Soft and emotional, yet passionate and physical. Thanks so much for reading guys I really appreciate it! I'd love to know what you guys thought so please feel free to comment on the story!
Thank you so much again guys!

^_^  -Nehound