A Glimmer in the Twilight

Okay guys so this is the second last chapter where things heat up a little! I didn't realise there was s much detail in this section either. Hope you enjoy the story as much as I am!
^_^  -Nehound

~ ~ ~ ~

"Hell yeah!", an outbreak of laughter began to over take me as the worries and doubts of the decision I had just made seemed to faded away...
-
Laughter assailed the room as downed our 10th shot each. The room slightly wavered as the alcohol began to take greater effect. "I broke the seaaaalll!!", Andrew called out attempting to walk to the bathroom in a straight line. With a sudden thud the bathroom door closed and a faint whistling could be heard from inside. The room was spinning and wavering inside my head as I looked away from the bathroom, we had been talking for hours and it must've been nearing 3am.

I hope he doesn't wake up his parents with that whistling.

His perception of sound clearly was being affected somewhat by the alcohol. With a flush and the cranking of a tap I was brought back to reality. I realized I was sitting on the couch fiddling with the growing pressure in my jeans.
What are you doing! If he comes in here and sees you what is he going to think?

Within a couple of seconds my hands were being held togther as my arms were supported by my knees. He reappeared from the bathroom, leaving the door wide and the light flickering. "Do you need to go? If so the toilet's now free!"
"Nah I am fine thanks, and keep it down your parents are still asleep!"
With a humoured expression he made his way carefully to the lounge before taking a seat. "I don't think I have ever been this drunk, man it really gives you a buzz!"

I looked at him and laughed, "Haha yeah man why do you think I enjoy getting drunk." A smile spread across his face, "Yeah man, fair enough!" He shook his head from side to side, "Your vision also lags behind a bit and your sense of balance goes." He tried to get up only to fall down with a thump landing on my lap, he burst out into laughter, "See?" A warmth spread across my chest and began to envelop my whole body. "Ah....what are you doing Andrew?"

"Sitting on your lap dumb ass!" He began to laugh, "I am not making you hard or anything am I?" My face reddened and heated up as I thought of a way to explain the ever increasing pressure in between my legs. "Ah kinda, I kinda get hard when I get drunk." With a slight shift he moved to the right side of me.

"Really? Because I don't at all..... have a feel." He gestures towards his crotch, a truthful expression on his face. "Um", I said,  "Are you sure?" I didn't want him to play another joke on me only to make him find out about my feelings towards him. "Yeah man seriously, have a feel." Hesitantly I reached over and placed my hand on his crotch, the soft cotton pants radiated heat from where his manhood made contact with the fabric. "See didn't I tell you?", the soft fabric left very little to the imagination as it folded perfectly around his manhood. "Ah yeah", my mouth was dry and my stomach was full of butterflies.

I was touching Andrew's dick! How did this happen??

My mind was awhirl as I allowed my hand to graze over his pants. The alcohol made it hard to think about anything else. As I felt the pressure in my own pants, my boner pressing against the jeans asking for release. "Mine is just really hard, have a feel", a silence pierced the conversation as Andrew thought for a few seconds. Slowly his hand was reaching forward until his hand was resting upon my obvious erection. "Wow man, you weren't kidding", He slowly stroked along the top of the Jeans as I continued to feel his own manhood. "Here have a better feel.", Slowly using his other hand he grabbed hold of my own, "Like this". Guiding me up to his stomach my hand caressed his manhood until coming to his waist. Slowly my hand disappeared under his pants feeling his warm dick against my skin. He hadn't had any underwear on. "That's better!", he let go of my hand as I began to stroke up and down his length watching as he closed his eyes and moaned "Woah Erik.....  that feels really good." As I stroke his length he suddenly opened his eyes,  "Is it just me or is it really hot in here." Without another word he took his hand off my erection and slowly crossed his arms, taking of his shirt. The light perfectly captured every part of him his toned stomach lightly covered in brown hair leading to his crotch, his defined pecs and small nipples erect from the excitement. His strong arms and defined shoulders, made complete by his chin with the a light amount of stubble, his smile, nose, emerald green eyes, and his brown hair slanted to one side. I had always wanted to see him like this, without a shirt and up close. "Damn Andrew, has anyone ever told you how sexy you look without a shirt on?", the alcohol removing any filters and thoughts I would have otherwise had on saying that to him. "Thanks man, but aren't you a little hot too?"

~ ~ ~ ~

Hey Guys sorry for that ending mid-moment but I couldn't cut it anywhere else. It's pretty intense at this stage OMGSH. The longest chapter yet and I really enjoyed writing it! I'll be releasing the next chapter ASAP! I know the amount of tension you all must be feeling :P

^_^  -Nehound