June 28 2024

Sorry that I did not update yesterday, I was grounded lol bc I didn't read....but I'm back now!!!! In this chapter, I guess it will be longer since um I didn't update the log yesterday, so might as well tell you abt it. Yesterday is a rant, so everything that I write for yesterday was a total rant that I had to spit out because it's the only way I can clear my mind.(credit to my Bff @NallyPlays>:3 for making and editing this collab with me)(check out her channel :D)

Wat hapen yesiday:

Ok so when my lovely 😍 mother decided that she was going to take away our devices but not my annoying little brat sister who is always on her device 24/7 just because we didn't read. Ok maybe I'm might be overreacting but girl....my sister needs her education the most, me and my brother know how to read and know how to improve, but just letting my sister chill and not learn what she's are supposed to learn, makes me mad >:(. And the fact that my mother doesn't even do anything if my sister is bothering me and my brother. If my little sister says we're stupid, we go and tell. Girl just shrugs it off and does nothing about it. But if we say something back to my little sister, OH OK MOTHER, THEN YOU WILL DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. and now that I think abt it, I think she has favoritism. And yesterday was a hell of a day because my sister was being annoying that even if we would tell our mother, she would blame it on us because we started to bother her.

Erm, Excuse ME MOTHER BUT YOU WERE CLEARLY BEHIND US LOOKING AT US AND YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE THAT MY LITTLE SISTER WAS THE ONE WHO STARTED EVERYTHING. AND THEN SAY THAT WE WERE THE ONE WHO STARTED TO START EVERYTHING MAKES NO SENSE TO ME AND MY BROTHER. THAT IS YOUR DAUGHTER AND NOT MINES, YOUR THE ONE WHO HAS TO LOOK AFETR HER, YOUR THE ONE WHO IS SUPPOSED TO TEACH HER, NOT ME AND MY BROTHER.(also your/you is referring to my mother, not you guys, love you 💖) and that is why I dislike and despise baby's, toddlers, and kids under my age, except if there one year younger than me.

And so because my sleep schedule is crap, I could not sleep so I stayed up watching TV. I need to put my account on YouTube for the TV. Welp that's on the list. Everything else is just blurry for me so let's time skip 2 today.

Today:

Soooooooooooooooo yeah, nothing new except for fights, eating, texting some friends, and waiting for water to get back...yeah I really don't know how or why the water keeps on going away for my house. I think it was because of a storm that hit my place in 2022 in the summer, but tbh I don't really know. As I'm writing this, I really can't wait for some relatives to come to my place from the north. They say the will come one weekend but I don't know which week they will come. I overheard my mother saying about someone comming this week from the week before. So I hope they come later at night or I'll have to wait for some more time. I have nothing else to write so here are los preguntas✨️:

- Are you a cat person, a dog person, both, or neither?

- Are you sleeping well enough????????🤨 if not watch this pls(in comments)

- lastly, what are your thoughts of parenting?

Well that is all mis amigos! I will see you tomorrow! (Hopefully) have a great *insert your time zone*!

-Eviewasactuallyhere (Anaccounttoread10)