Part 5

Jimin was sitting in a cafe, he was waiting for Taehyung to come because they have to talk about something important.

Jimin doesn't even know what Taehyung wants to talk, Taehyung just told him it's an important talk.

Jimin called Taehyung and asked him when will he come, Taehyung answered him that he is about to come in 5 minutes.

After sometime Taehyung came in the cafe, and went to the VIP area and saw Jimin was sitting in the middle row, the whole area was empty, no one as there except for Jimin.

Taehyung stand in front of him and said "hello my shorty, I missed you" Taehyung said while they both hugged each other and then Jimin pulled out from the hug and said "shut up Tae I am not short and of course I missed my bear to"

Taehyung chuckled and they both sat on their chairs, Jimin was sitting in front of Taehyung and then they ordered their lunch.

"So how come you remember me?" Jimin asked him as he saw the waiter had left. "Well can't I remember my best friend?" Taehyung said while doing fake sad reaction.

"Well by the way what was your so called important thing, that you called me from Busan?" Jimin said to him while looking at him being a lil confused.

"Well I don't know how to explain this" Taehyung stopped and take a long sigh and then said "you know I got a shot on my leg and stomach"

Jimin nodded and Taehyung continued "there was a doctor who treated me" Taehyung was about to say something but Jimin cut him

"Taehyung Doctor treat us of course I know bro" Jimin said while Taehyung glared at him then said "I don't know why but...... I can't forgot about that Doctor" Taehyung said while looking at Jimin, looking how Jimin would react.

"WHAT THE HELL?" Jimin said being Shocked. "WAIT ARE YOU JOKING WITH ME MR.KIM TAEHYUNG?" Jimin said while yelling then Taehyung said while yelling back "CAN YOU STOP YOUR YELLING MR.PARK JIMIN?"

Jimin took a sigh and said "are you in love?" Taehyung answered him saying "bro I called you in Seoul to ask you which feeling is this and here you are questioning me?" He said with are you serious face?

"So that was the reason you called me?" Jimin asked being disappointed. "Yeah" Taehyung answered being confused with Jimin disappointed face.

"Mother fucker we can talk about this on call also" Jimin said trying to control his anger. "Well I thought to talk to you about this matter face to face" Taehyung said shrugging off.

That's it
.
.
.
.
"BITCH, MOTHER FUCKER, YOU FUCKER, YOU STUPID PERSON, YOU IDIOT, ASSHOLE, BASTARD" Jimin stopped taking a breath and then continued his yelling.

"YOU CALLED ME FROM BUSAN JUST TO TALK ABOUT THIS WHEN WE CAN TALK ABOUT THIS ON PHONE YOU BASTARD" jimin said being angry, and disappointed.

That's Taehyung patience
.
.
.
.
"FUCKER STOP YOUR YELLING OR ELSE I WILL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU ASSHOLE" Taehyung said while looking at him like he can kill him from his glaring.

"BASTARD YOU THINK I AM AFRAID OF YOU? HAHAHA OF YOU?" Jimin said while fake laughing at him.

"YES FROM ME BISH I WILL DIG YOU IN HERE AND NO ONE CAN QUESTION ME" Taehyung said while still glaring at him.

They both were not talking, well they both were yelling at each other and everyone outside can here their voices, yeah that's how loud they were talking.

"I AM TELLING YOU TAEHYUNG I AM NOT SCARED OF YOU,YOU ARE JUST A STUPID ASSHOLE" Jimin said to him then Taehyung said to him being a bit calmed.

"Bro we can talk, no need of yelling" Taehyung said while glaring at him, trying to stop him from yelling.
"Ok Mr.Kim Taehyung" he said with a mocking smile.

"Hmm so you called me from Busan so now tell me everything in detail, how you met, how is she, how do she look alike,like everything" Jimin said while taking a deep sigh.

"Ok then listen" Taehyung said and Jimin answered "listening".

"She was the one who had done my operation, my leg and stomach operation. I then met her the second day, I don't know why but when I saw her for the first time I felt something different in me, she- she was so much pretty, the first thing my mind think about her was that how much gorgeous she was. And she was so kind also. At first I was like it's some kind of some days obsession but I was wrong. I- when I got my leg wound opened on the last day, I saw in her eyes how much worried she was, and I always think about her no matter how much busy I am or no matter where I am"

Taehyung told Jimin everything that happened and then their food came so they both changed the topic.

After the waiter left now Jimin said.

"Tae I guess you have fall for her, because it's your first time being interested in someone, and the way you talked about her showed it, your eyes have you saw the shine in your eyes when you were talking about her, the smile on your face and the biggest thing was that you was not cold or rude with her, that was the biggest thing which showed you have fallen for her. If it's not love then I don't know what's that"

"I- Jimin I don't know" Taehyung said in low voice.

"Well who is she? What's her name, age, where she lives etc?" Jimin asked him while Taehyung said "her name is Lana, Park Lana and about her age I asked my man to find her information, so in my information she is 25 and she lives in xxx place and her parents have died when she was 20 and she have 1 sister." Taehyung told him every thing he knew about Lana.

Jimin was in his thought when Taehyung shook his hands in front of him and asked "what happened? Where are you lost?"

"Oh, no it's nothing it's just that my cousin name is also Lana, she is also 25 and her parents have also died lol what a coincidence" Jimin said while chuckling.

"Ohh" Taehyung said while eating his food and Jimin said "don't you have her picture?"

"No I don't, I will ask my man to bring her photos then I will show you" Taehyung said while drinking his juice.

"Ok" Jimin said while they both ate their food.

                               _______

How was the part everyone? I know it was a chaotic one lmao

Don't forget to vote lovelies if you liked the part

Comment plz so I can't understand your point of views

If there's any mistake then I am sorry because I wrote the part in hurry

(The part is short because I will try to post everyday)

Instagram acc : Jeonzxiee_

Thank you!