❤Chapter 1❤

Gabriella's POV:

"Everyone look! it's the lonely Gabi" My bully Karrueche laughed.

Everyone started laughing and I covered my face with my book, this is why I don't go to school often. tears was falling down from my face as everyone was calling me names.

"Hey! That's enough!" I heard a teacher yell.

Everyone stopped but some was muttering, I stood up and walked out of the cafeteria then walked to my locker and sat down on the floor. I heard footsteps come my way and I looked up to see my crush Chris standing infront of me with his hand out.

"Why are you sitting here by your self?" He asked me, helping me stand up.

"I-I...Umm.." I couldn't say anything but he touched my shoulder, causing me to tense up a bit.

"Take your time, I'm not going any where" When he said that I took a deep breath and looked down, not wanting him to see the tears that was coming out.

"K-Karrueche was...bullying me and....I don't know why she hates me so much.." I cried, then covered my face, Chris touched my hands and removed them from my face, causing me to look up to him.

"Don't let her get to you, she is..well..she thinks everyone should listen to her and thinks she is better then everyone but you know you can be better then her...I know the confident and brave Gabi is in there somewhere" He said, causing me to smile.

I nodded my head then hugged him, he hugged back and we pulled away then just looked at each other for a little bit. our lips was inches away from touching so I let go of him then cleared my throat.

"I-I...I have to go" I said, rushing out.

Dammit Gabi! why did you hug him knowing he makes you weak at the god damn knees?!

~Next week~

My alarm went off causing me to groan and sit up, it was a free day today so I can wear whatever and do whatever...an Idea popped in my head and it caused me to smirk. Karrueche is finally going to see the other side of me if she messes with me.

"Gabi! school!" My mom yelled from downstairs.

"I know! I'm coming!" I yelled back.

I threw my cover off of my body and threw my legs off the bed, My clothes was laid out on the bed so I grabbed them off of the bed then put it on and grabbed my phone, I'ma do a new hairstyle...Today is going to be perfect!

Christopher's POV:

"Man did you see Gabriella? she looking too foine!!" Trey said, looking around.

"You talking about the girl with the glasses? she aight" August said, rolling his eyes.

I looked confused then looked up after everyone gasped, I seen Gabi walking in the cafeteria and she looked....different..

She came passed our table but it's like it was in slow motion, she smirked at me then winked at me, walking to her table with her friends. I looked back the guys and they was smirking at me.

"You already have your eyes on her huh?" Tyga asked.

"Man I already told you..I had my eyes on her even when she looked different" I said, looking down back at my phone.

"Ooh breezy has a crush on the nerd girl" August teased.

I hit his arm then rolled my eyes, they always was making fun of me for no reason just because I talk to Gabriella. every time I look at Karrueche I see Gabriella and think about her every fucking time!

"Hey Chrissy!" I heard a familiar voice say.

I turned my head slowly and looked up and seen Robyn, smiling real hard. Robyn was the type a girl that is like....uhh... one of them pick me girls that always want my attention.

"Hi" I said, simply.

"You coming by to my party tonight?" She asked me.

"Yeah...for sure" I said, not looking at her at all.

"Good!" She squealed then skipped away.

I shook my head then continued to scroll on Insta.

Kae's POV:

"He said he is coming" Robyn said, sitting back down at her seat.

"Good and so it Gabriella right?" I asked.

"Mhmm, she thought she could get Chris just because she changed her looks" She said, rolling her eyes.

"Ain't wrong about that one" I said, looking at Gabriella.

Gabriella was laughing and talking to her friends, it look like every time Chris looks at his phone he sends a text to Gabriella. anger was literally boiling just seeing them talk.

It's time to make Chris mine and only mine!

How was this chapter?

More chapters are coming!!

💙hope you enjoyed💙