🤎Chapter 13🤎

Gabriella Wilson

My hands was shaking so much, not because of the cold air it was because of how nervous I am. Seeing Chris makes me nervous and thinking about him makes me pissed! I still think he was fucking around with that heffa Diamond, How can he have a whole child by another woman when he has a beautiful daughter with me?

I shook my head out of my thoughts and opened my eyes to look at the beautiful water. My leg was bouncing up and down fast when I heard a car pull up. I didn't mind looking behind me because I know if I see Chris in the face I will start yelling and screaming. "Stay calm Gabi, Stay calm" I whispered to myself, closing my eyes and squeezed on my pants. This was too much for me! I just want to live a normal life with any drama.

"Gabriella?" My eyes shot open when I heard the voice that sounded a little deeper then before. I turned my head slowly and smiled to see Chris standing there. Oh God.

"Hey Christopher" I replied lowly, looking away. Why do I sound so depressed?!

"Umm Hey....you wanted to meet me here?" He asked, sitting down next to me on the bench. I nodded, playing with my fingers. I forgot I still had the wrong on my finger.......guess I'm too in love with him that I had to keep it on.

"Um......Look, baby You know I love you and I would never cheat on you with another woman...." He said, touching my hand and rubbed my knuckles with his thumb.

I looked up at him then moved my hand away from his then sighed. "So someone would make up a lie like that? This isn't the first time you have cheated on me" I replied.

"I know but that time was different, she kissed me first I didn't kiss her back and with Diamond, I don't really know her to even have a baby with her.....if you actually believe some lie like that then I'll give you, your space" He spoke, standing up and was about to walk away.

I sighed then rolled my eyes and stood up. "Wait Chris" He turned around and looked at me. This really hurt my heart as I looked at his sad eyes. "You know I really really love you Chris, Hell me and Roro love you and miss you, I don't want you to be away from your child or even me" I said, feeling tears falling down. Chris looked at me for a moment before walking over to me, he grabbed my hands and held onto them, looking deep into my eyes.

"I love you more" He whispered and leaned down to kiss my lips softly. I kissed back, moving my lips in sync with his slowly. his hands moved from my mine and on to my waist, pulling me closer to him.

As we made out there was someone honking there horn, We pulled away from the kiss and smiled looking at August in the car. I forgot he dropped me off here.

"Umm.....I'll see you back at home?" I asked and smiled at me then nodded.

"I'll see you back at home wifey" He chuckled, kissing my forehead.

"I'll see you at home Hubby" I replied then hugged him.

When we pulled away we both walked back to the car and I got in August's, he got in his. I sat back in the seat, taking deep breaths.

"So how did it go?" I heard a voice say, knowing it was my daughter.

"It went well, you want to see daddy tomorrow?" I asked, looking at her and she smiled.

"YES!" She squealed.

"Aye! Seatbelts" August demanded And I smacked him in the back of his head, causing him to laugh.

The rest of the night was very fun, August didn't want me to go home with Royalty just yet because he thinks I'm still 'Depressed' From talking with Chris. which isn't true at all.

I do love him though........I'm still the girl of his dreams

___________________________________________

More Chapters comingg!!