💌Chapter 8💌

Gabriella's POV:

"Keep walking, Keep walking" I kept repeating as I covered Chris's eyes.

"Baby, I'ma fall if you keep saying that shit" He said, causing me to chuckle.

"Just keep walking nigga" I replied.

We stepped on the steps and when I seen Ella she gave me a thumb ups and she played the music Chris made it's called 'Indigo' and I really love that song so much! he songs get better and better everyday.

Chris almost tripped but I caught before he could touch the ground.

"Alright...I'm going to uncover your eyes in three...two...ONE!" I screamed, uncovering his eyes.

The look on his face was so priceless.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BREEZY!" Everyone screamed, causing Chris to covering his mouth.

tears was falling down his eyes as he seen his family members, friends here. I wiped his tears then kissed cheek before walking over to the box I had out, when I grabbed it which caused Chris to gasp and his eyes widen up when I walked over there to him.

"Is this....is this what I think it is?" He asked me.

"Just open it and find out" I replied, handing him the box.

He grabbed the box slowly then slowly opened it and tears was falling down even more as he looked at it.

"Y-Your pregnant? For real?" He asked me, with his voice cracking.

"Yes baby, we are pregnant....we did it" I said, lowly and everyone started cheering.

Chris sniffled and hugged me, I hugged him back then kissed his cheek once again. I couldn't believe he would actually be happy for this..I thought he would be mad at me for getting pregnant.

"I'm so happy for you guys" I heard Robyn say, walking behind me.

"Thank you Robyn" I said, pulling away then hugged her.

Robyn looked at Chris then she looked down with tears coming down her eyes, I rubbed her back as she lowly cried and Chris came over to her then hugged her so tightly. Oh and one more thing! we all found out Robyn was Chris's Long lost sister! crazy right? that's why they ain't together or never had drama towards each other because they are related.

"I love you bro" Rob said to him.

"I love you too sis" He replied, causing me to smile with happy tears coming down.

"AY! LET'S GET LIT!" August screamed, walking over to us.

I wiped my tears then walked over there to August and grabbed a drink from him, thank god it's not to much for me, I don't want to harm the baby.

"Cheers to the lovely couple that's here with us today and Cheers to a wonderful birthday for Christopher" Trey said, holding up his glass.

"Cheers!" We all said, clanking our drinks together.

---------------------------------------------

Short I know it was meant to be

Hope you enjoyed it!