MEET THE BOY.

Liked by user1 and othersloveislandusa "If you have no substance, I have no ____

loveislandusa "If you have no substance, I have no ____." 🧠
#LoveIslandUSA
View all 671 comments

"If my mama doesn't like you, I already know you're not the one for me because my mom likes everyone. And it's not that I'm this big ole mama's boy either, that woman's just a real good judge of character. She hasn't been wrong yet."

"Wassup y'all, my name is Jeremiah, my friends and family call me Remy, I'm 28 from Washington D.C. and I'm a travel occupational therapist so I'm well versed in many different cultures and I can speak a language or two. Voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir?"

"I'll always say yes to sex. That's something I'll never turn down. I don't train cardio and build up endurance for nothing. But I'll let the lady initiate it and set the pace first. Her pleasure is my pleasure."

"I wouldn't classify myself as a player, that's not a title I would wanna flex. I simply just know how to talk to women. I smile and suddenly I'm getting numbers thrown my way. It's not my fault if they happen to fall in love. Funny story, I've actually had someone use my pictures to catfish. It was crazy!"

"As much as I love a pretty face, I love a girl with a beautiful mind even more. Intelligence is sexy, what can I say? If you have no substance, I have no interest."

"I've had a couple serious relationships. One lasted longer than the other but ultimately neither worked out. In a relationship, I'm all about that person so I would want them to be the same way about me. It's getting to be about that time though so I am ready and looking for that one woman to settle down with. My best friend, my confidant, my lover, yeah all of that. Let's hope I find her in the villa!"

a/n:

helloooo! welcome welcome! you all have now been introduced to jeremiah!

I took that "if you don't have substance, i have no interest." line from keenan from season 5. he said it in his intro and i have to admit he ate with that!

again, jeremiah is replacing kordell. but i'm not gonna lie, i may make jeremiah say SOME of the things kordell has said. like the "you don't have a clown nose, you have your nose" was too funny to not put in."

i think that's it so far. here's a better look at jeremiah's intro picture. again, i tried to be as similar to the actual love island intro pics as i could.

 again, i tried to be as similar to the actual love island intro pics as i could