Chapter 4ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Felix Pov.

When I woke up in the morning the first thing I saw was Hyunjin lying down next to me I freaked out since I did my expect to be next to him. I noticed I wasn't in my bed then I remembered that I had fallen asleep while Hyunin was reading me a poem I got out of bed and woke up Hyunjin so that we wouldn't be late for class he took his time waking up while I got ready before we left the dorm I wanted to apologize for accidentally sleeping in his bed last night "hey hyunjin sorry for sleeping in your bed I got sleepy and I accidentally fell asleep". "It's alright I don't mind that much so don't worry about it" I was glad to hear that Hyunjin took it well and did not mind much but I was still a bit embarrassed. We walked out of the dorm together and headed over to the cafeteria to hang out when we did Chan and Minho joined us we talked a bit before we were dismissed to our class I barely paid that much attention in my classes since all I could think about was hanging out with hyunjin and me accidentally falling asleep in hyunjin's bed. When It was lunch I sat down with Minho and Chan with Hyunjin still not in sight for a bit until I saw him coming over to our table with someone else I didn't recognize which made me a bit jealous.

Hyunjin Pov.

I walked over to Felix and the other two with my friend that I made during my previous class, Seungmin "Hey guys this is my friend Seungmin"
I introduced them to each other and they seemed to get along well, except I couldn't help but notice the look of jealousy on Felix's face "You okay there Felix?". "Yeah, I'm fine." I could tell by Felix's tone that he was the complete opposite of fine I thought to just leave him alone so that he wouldn't be more angry than he already was. The rest of my classes flew by and I was heading toward dance class I saw Felix in the hallway so I walked with him. He seemed less jealous now so I decided to talk to him a bit while we walked. We made it to class and put our stuff down our teacher told us we had a project and that dance class would be cut short she told us we had to get in pairs of two and she would pick a genre of music for us to make or pick and do a dance to. Me and Felix paired up and we went to the teacher she decided on a romantic theme for the project. The project was due until next week so we had some time on our hands to learn or make a dance. She told us after we had our partner and she picked a genre of music for us that we were dismissed from class. Me and Felix walked back to our dorm. H-"So what do you want to do for the project?". F-"Well, I was thinking maybe we could do the song 'Red Lights'? I think that would suit what the teacher assigned us". H-"Okay let's go with that, now we'll have this week and next week to learn the dance"

After they started practicing the dance, they made a few mistakes at first but eventually, they got it they didn't fully master it but was still pretty good to start. After they practiced Hyunjin couldn't take his eyes off Felix he wanted to confess how much he loved him but didn't know how to do so. Felix showered and Hyunjin followed by showering as well. The next day hyunjin nor Felix had any lectures or classes to attend so they didn't sleep that early. Hyunjin was reading another poem but put it away since he saw how bored Felix looked. "H-hey wanna do something like maybe watch a movie?". "Y-yeah I'd like that" They sat next to each other on Hyunjin's bed and watched a movie on his phone after they were pretty tired Felix went to his bed and laid down so that they could rest up. "okay goodnight lix". "Goodnight hyun"....

"Love you lix. Sleep well"

__________________________________

I'm so sorry I meant to publish this yesterday but I fell asleep😭😭 I'll try to make another one later today I wanted to apologize I was really busy yesterday😭😭 I was falling asleep that's why the end and middle of this chapter were so rushed😭

Anygays love you guys💗💗