Split Apart

As requested! Here you go Gossipgirl2325 I hope you enjoy ❤️😘

Shayruh

Welcome to 825 hotspot. Once again we have the wonderful amazing Shayruh in the building! Welcome Shayruh"

DJ Cannon Miller said and smiled at me.

I laughed and said "thanks for having me here. I love stopping by and showing love to y'all!"

He smiled and nods then said "so let's talk about this album. Girl you came back with a vengeance, and ate leaving no crumbs. Tell me about the album"

(Interview style y'all.....Stay with me and I'm going to bless you!!)

Shayruh: "Well this album was my journey in what happend in my life for the last two years. I enjoyed writing it, and also singing it, and most importantly performing it"

DJ Cannon: "Girl you bodied Tara, and Peter! But I will say they deserved it for how they dragged you, and played in your face. I know you had to be angry with how they betrayed you, how do you feel about them now? And let's talk about these tracks can you break them down for me?"

Shayruh: "Well I honestly don't feel a got damn thing for them. They made their bed, and they have to live in that rotted backwood, bungalow,  people underestimate how much betrayal, and vengeance can motivate an individual. They played in my face because I allow them too, I'll explain. I knew that Peter was cheating when, he started coming home smelling just like Tara's musty dusty scent.

I knew then something was going on I just played stupid, and asked the Lord above to use me as a vessel for his vengeance. I knew I needed to be patient and wait for the right moment, I wanted Tara and Peter to think they got the best of me, so I could finish them mortal Kombat style, and that's exactly what I did.

The next day after confirming my suspicions I wrote 2, 2 o'clock, The worst"

DJ Cannon: " Damn! You a cerebral assassin for real for real Triple HHH ain't got shit on you! Now in 2 you said "it's cool it's never really been that deep, wasn't thinking about you, because you didn't give a fuck about me"

You came out the gate swinging! And in 2 o'clock you said "you should have paid for my time where is the commission, then went on to say you put your ass in profit"

"You were not holding back at all!"

Shayruh: "I wasn't holding back! He should have paid for my time, and also know one really was fucking with him as a producer until me. I made him what he was, that's why I said what I said in the worst. He isn't shit, and he wasn't until I made him so, and also for Tara, I stopped fucking with her when she started saying weirdo shit behind closed doors about black women.

She would get really butt hurt, and upset when she saw a white guy with a black woman. Also she is just a horrible spoiled entitled person, that needs and wants everything to be about her"

DJ Cannon: "Damn! I thought I was the only one who saw her for who she was. She really had a lot of folks fooled, and she even tried to turn your friends against you. How did you feel about that?"

Shayruh: "Your talking about Lana, and Jeff. Lana can go fuck a demon, and kick rocks for all I care. Jeff and me are good, he never switched up he stood on big business, and he ended his marriage with Lana. Lana did that to herself, the fact that she went on Tara's instagram live talking about I made her feel like I would take Jeff from her. Then when she got backlash tried to apologize, she knew what she was doing, and I wasn't fin to let her project her insecurities onto me.