Mirror Mirror

I came up with this idea from all those got damn ads that be on tik Tok and Instagram...them ones that be trying to get me to buy chapters and shit! This story is my version......

Rubie

"Please don't do this Simon, I love you"

I whispered out to my husband as tears flowed from my eyes.

He just came home and handed me divorce papers, telling me he no longer loved me, and that I was an embarrassment to his family. He then proceeded to tell me that he had been cheating on me with his ex-girlfriend  for the last six months who was his sister's best friend.

His mother and sister along with his ex-girlfriend all gathered around him looking at me like I was pathetic. His mother and sister never liked me, they would make comments about my dark skin color or say things like "if you're going to date a black woman at least get a light skinned one"

They accused me of being a good digger, and also made sly comments about me being an immigrant. Simon my husband would defend me, but he never really set any boundaries with them.

"Look at you! You're pathetic! My brother is done with you black ass, get out before we call the cops. You know the cops are not fond of you blacks!"

His sister Emily screamed at me.

"Rubie, I'm being as patient as possible just sign the papers and take this check for 5,000 dollars. It's enough to get you a small place back in the ghetto were you belong!"

Simon shouted at me as he slammed his hand down on his desk.

"You shouldn't give her shit! Let her black ass figure it out on her own"

His mother mumbled as she rolled her eyes.

I stood up from my seat then signed the divorce papers, then took the check and tore it up.

"Take this chump change split it into fours turn it sideways and stick it straight up your candy asses!"

I yelled at them then thru the torn up check at them. 

They all looked shocked by my statement.

I walked out my now ex-husbands office then made my way to the front door, I didn't need shit from this house besides my phone.

I will get everything replaced anyway, they have no idea who they fucked with.

As I went to walk out the door Lexi my now ex-husbands thot yelled "leave the ring! And you're fired"

I turned around seeing their smirking faces.

I laughed then took the ring off and threw it at my ex-husband.

"I don't give a fuck bitch! I promise you on my mama, I show you what a fool looks like. Take this ring and also shove it up your candy ass!"

I then turned back around and walked out the house slamming the door so hard it shook.

I ordered an Uber, which showed up within three minutes.

I instructed the Uber to take me to a local hotel. Once I arrived I called my father and let him and my mother know I was coming home.

I came to the United States four years ago to experience what it was like in America. What my now ex-husband as his goofy backwoods built wet paper-bag family don't know is I'm a princess.

My father and mother are the king and queen of a small country that borders Africa and Asia.

There is a population of about 2.5 million.