Good riddance...but good luck...

Just a short and fast shot which takes place right after Naofumi's name officially has been cleared but the damages has already been done on him and he soon after stumbles upon a way back home which he immediately takes without any second thoughts.
-------------------------------------------------

Naofumi looked at the portal a long moment.

He had finally found a way back home, away from this shithole that had treated him like public enemy number 1 since the day they first summoned him to save their ungrateful asses.

True, the old man had helped him and Raphtalia and Filo got his back. He had even made sure they would be able to survive once they were on their own and Naofumi knew they were in good hand with the old man.

Everyone, even The Queen, wanted him to stay, but it was too late. Ever since he was publicly framed and defamed to a common criminal he had one goal in mind and find a way back to Earth.

And now here it was infront of him.

With that he began to remove some of the Barbarian Armor, in similar fashion like Ezio at the end of Assassin's creed: Revelation, until he only wore the black shirt, green pants and boots.

With that done he turned towards the gate and with a determined gaze walked in.

When he passed the threshold he felt The Shield fall off of his forearm and landed with a loud clank on the cold stone floor.

A wave of relief washed over him when not feeling that cursed object that had been the source of his misery.

He could hear faint voices desperately calling after him, but he just kept walking leaving the trash kingdom behind him for good, mentally wishing the few allies he had gained good luck.