CHAPTER 16 - LOVE PECKS

MUJHE NAHI PATA YE ZIDD HAI YA PYAAR,

TUM BAS MERI HO MAIN TUMHARA.

ARJUN

" Kya ab main tumhe kiss kar sakta hoon Noor" I asked her and stood there waiting for her consent.

[ Noor, can I kiss you now]

Although my self-control is at question here, but I will never take advantage of her.

She smiled slowly and nodded " Now, I know that husbands and wives kiss each other. So, you don't have to ask me again and again, you can kiss me whenever you want".

She didn't look nervous and was smiling but there was a tint of blush on her cheeks.

Fuck, why all this is happening now when my control is on the verge of breaking and she is even saying yes. But still, I have to make her understand first.

Great time being a Professor Arjun.

I cupped her cheeks and said " Noor, put your hands on my chest"

Although her actions weren't confident while following my orders, but she didn't even look reluctant as well.

Timidly, she put her hands on my chest and kept on looking there.

" Pass aao mere" I told her, and she took a step closer to me but still didn't look at me.

[ Come close to me]

There was still gap between us " Noor itna pass aao ki hume ek dusre ki dhadkane mehsoos ho sake"

[ Noor come that much close to me that we can feel each other's heartbeat]

She looked at me with raised eyebrows but followed my words and glued her chest to mine.

Though, I can feel her raging heartbeats but still couldn't listen to them because of the height difference.

But I am sure she could listen to mine and I am no different than her. All this is new to me as well.

" Ab kiss karo mujhe" I told her again and this time her eyes widened a little and she bite her cheek.

[ Now kiss me]

Looking at my chest, she asked " Ka.....kahan pe"

[ Where]

" Mere hothon pe " I said, and her lips parted, and she muttered slowly

[ On my lips]

"Ho...hothon pe"

[ On lips]

"Yes, on my lips. Kiss them Noor" I encouraged her and this time I didn't even bend down and kept on looking at her.

Her eyes diverted from my eyes to my lips, and she looked at them keenly. She brings out her tongue and wet her lips while looking at mine.

I folded my palms into fists and gritted my teeth. She gulped and started standing on her tip toes and again looked in my eyes. I know what she is feeling.

Her grip tightens on my kurta as usual when she is nervous or afraid.

Stop it Arjun, she is afraid.

Ignoring my conscious, I focused on her and her focus was on my lips, and she keep on coming closer to my face and decreasing the gap between us.