put my hair in a bun, that is what i learned when sucking dick.

shoko said that im a fag.😣 she isn't wrong, but still. she knows that i have happen to men with long, black hair that's usually put up in a half up, half down. same height as me.

"hey, suguru!" i yell, running up to him. megumi for sure looked pissed, but yujis here so hes fine. i hug suguru, he rolls his eyes and hugs back.

we decided to hang out at the park, with his daughters, my son and megumis boyfriend.

"hey, satoru. anyways," he lets go of the hug. "what should we do?" suguru asks.

"hm, whatever the kids want." suguru asks around, we agree on them doing whatever they wanted, and me and suguru would watch then and make sure they aint kill each other.

me and suguru sit on a bench, we're like hip to hip. some people say i have no idea what personal space is, but like why? because what you need to be far away from me for?

suguru looks at me. "whatcha thinking about?"

"nothing. im tired. i barely have gotten to sleep this week." its not easy being the strongest. it's actually pretty fucking hard. last time i was this tired, megumis dad, toji, tried to kill me.

i mean, megumi and yuji are old enough to know not to get in other peoples cars and shit. plus sugurus here, so, i can get a small nap. i lay my head on sugurus shoulder.

"if you want, you could nap for a bit here, if you can. its pretty bright."

"yeah, but i have a blindfold on."

"true."

(Overlysarcasticstar just slapped my ass so hard😭😭😭😭 it hurt to bad😭😣)