CHAPTER -1- Hate At First Sight

* 7:30 in the morning

I was sleeping comfortably on my bed when my mother forcefully wakes me up, that too after switching off the AC of the room.

I take my face out of the blanket and look at my mother, and I see her fuming with anger.

"Mom, if you have to wake me up, why do you switch off the AC? You could have called me and I would have woken up "

She folded her hands on her chest and said, "I have been shouting your name for so long, but you did not wake up, so what else could I do ? "

I sighed and said, "I have woken up now, please turn on the AC, it is so hot "

While taking a bath, I remembered the book I had read last night. In that book, the girl is in a hurry and then she bumps into her prince.

The prince puts his hand on her waist and saves her from falling and there is a strong eye contact between them and then he asks her, "Princess, are you okay?"

This is how their love story progresses. Oh, may I also have such a romantic moment, may I also find my prince.

I quickly got ready and left for college. The college time was 9 am and it was already 8:30 and I would be late.

* At college

I am a 2nd year transfer student in this college because my father is a police officer who is posted in this city.

Due to this reason I had to change schools since childhood and now colleges too.For this very reason, I could never make true friends.

I was running in the corridor to reach the class on time, when someone came very fast from my left side and we collided.

He kept his balance from falling and saved me too by holding my waist.

The eye contact that happened at that time was different, hayee ! kya yahi mere sapno ka rajkumar ?

Before I could think of him as my prince charming, he shattered my dreams and made me face the reality .

Jaanana chaahate ho kaise, iss kutte ne mujhe chhod diya jisase main dharati maata ke aanchal mein gir padee .

( Do you want to know how, because this duffer left me due to which I fell into the lap of Mother Earth ,That means I fell to the ground )

Iske aage ka sunn kar mere kaan toh ganga naha liye , " Abee ! andhi ye kya ? Aise ghode ki tarah daude jaa rhi hai .."

( After listening to what happened next, my ears took a bath in holy river ganga , "Hey ! are you blind ? You are running like a horse.. " )

Isko dekh ke love at first sight ho na ho par haa hate at first sight jarur ho chuka hai ..

( After seeing this, it may or may not be love at first sight but it has definitely happened hate at first sight.. )

~.                                 ~.     

Note :-  Don't be a silent reader 👀 show some love by hitting the vote button ⭐