CHAPTER -2- Love At First Sight

I don't know whose face I saw in the morning, it was definitely my own, the whole day got ruined, first college and now this work.

Mom also always remembers late to bring the things for her and now I am bringing these tomatoes.

I was lost in my thoughts when I collided with someone and we both fell down and so did my tomatoes

Today maybe it is written in my fate to fall, first college and now this.

"So.. ,Sorry ,Sorry, kahin aapko chot toh nhi lagi na" He says nervously.

I got up, brushed off the invisible dirt from my clothes, and vented out my entire day's frustration at him and said, "Can't you look ahead and walk? You have spilled all my tomatoes."

And this boy keeps staring at me without blinking. I snap my fingers in front of him, then he comes to his senses and says like an idiot " Hnn! Jii Kuch kaha aapne?

(Yes! Did you say something.. )

"Mene kaha tumhare karan mere saare tamatar gir gye ,tum aage dekh ke nhi chal sakte kya"

(I said because of you all my tomatoes fell down and you can't look ahead and walk )

He said nervously, ," जी, मैं तो आगे देख के चल रहा था आप ही पीछे से आके मुझसे टकराई, इस में मेरी क्या गलती "

( Miss ,I was walking looking ahead, you came from behind and collided with me, what is my fault in this? )

"उल्टा चोर कोतवाल को डांटे, हटो तुम मैं खुद ही उठा लूंगी " saying this I started to pick up the fallen tomatoes but some tomatoes had fallen under a car parked nearby which was difficult for me to take out.

(The pot calling the kettle black ,move aside I will pick them up myself )

" जी, आप हटिए मैं उन्हे निकालता हूं , ठीक है "

(Miss, you move aside, I'll take them out, okay? )

Saying this, he lay down and started taking out the tomatoes that had fallen under the car.

I know it was not his fault, it was just me who was not paying attention on the way, but why should I work hard when the work is being done for free.

He picks up all the tomatoes and gives them to me and shows me his sweet smile.

I gave him a slight smile and said,
" Thank you"

" Jii, Tha.. thank you , n..no Umm, I mean welcome," he said shyly, running his hand through his hair.

I just smiled at his nervous behavior and went inside the house.

"Is this what is called love? I can clearly hear my heart beating fast, oh she is cute ,I think fell in love with her at first sight" he thought while placing his hand on his left side of chest.

~.                                   ~.  

Note :-  Don't be a silent reader 👀 show some love and support by hitting the vote button ⭐