Chapter 27 / Inexplicable heartache

Yiz_DeShu <3

He dozed off whilst seated on the sofa of their living room. His parents left him by himself a moment after breakfast. He's finished with the dishes with zero plans on what to do for the rest of the day. He hadn't thought that the loud silence that filled the house every now and then in the past, would bother him much in the present time.

" I have nothing to do that I might as well go back to school and punch that asshole again " He thought, an indication of his lost rationality.

If he hadn't received a message from the two dimwitted creatures inviting him for a hangout at the Riverside Park by the house Taehyun lived in once with his grandparents when he was younger, a possibility did exist that he was gonna walk to school despite being suspended due to an idiotic reason  and punch the asshole that he proudly held a grudge against.
Thinking critically of the situation with the possibility, it may have been much comforting if it did occur at one point.

HandsomeSquirrel:
Hey Hyung, wanna feed ducks with me and Kai, at Riverside Park.

HandsomeSquirrel:
You know, by grandparents old rotten house.

ImSoobin:
Was there a point for the "rotten" description of your grandparents home full of memories?

HandsomeSquirrel:
Was there a need for your description of the house as a "home full of memories" as if you lived there once.

ImSoobin:
Yeah, I'm going, what time?

HandsomeSquirrel:
Well that's one way to change the subject that you purposely chose to talk about.

HandsomeSquirrel:
You decide, me and Kai are already here.

ImSoobin:
Kay, I'm coming.

He found himself shaking hands with an agreement he hadn't written on his plans. Sticking to the typical, he would have been perturbed to even have the thought cross his mind. Thinking reasonably, he had no plans in mind at all so it would be bothersome to not agree to communicate with some humans he considered his friends. He stood from the couch and waddled his way to his bedroom in order to get changed into a smidgen more appealing outfit.

The minute he was inside his bedroom, he walked towards the vanity for the apparent purpose to view his reflection on the mirror and check on pimples that may have appeared. He thought of none other than that for a good fleeting moment before it struck him like a baseball bat upon catching a glimpse of a note that may have been written by Yeonjun. He grabbed it hurriedly only for it to be a note he wrote a couple of days ago when he left for school on the dawn of the morning for Yeonjun to see the moment he awakes from his deep slumber. He did have the thought of just leaving the message in text but he heard from somewhere that leaving notes in a piece of paper was significantly more sentimental than in text. Now that he's reminded of that moment, he's beginning to wonder what feelings he has for the older that he takes such things into consideration. He would contemplate further but it would drive him mad and it would be the opposite of delight if Yeonjun returned home and saw him in that state of madness.

After a prolonged duration of pondering on what to wear, he came to a conclusion to just wear a sweater with a half zipper that was in a navy hue and pair it with grey sweatpants that he got as a gift recently. At the moment, he is locking the front door of their home whilst sending a message to the younglings that he is in fact, coming now. A walk to the Riverside Park won't go over than 10 minutes and considering the fact that he hasn't entered the local gym for over a few days, he is in need of this walk, mentally and physically.