Chapter 1: I am Luffy. The man who will become the Wizard King!

It was a new day, and the village peasants were working their fields. Two men were busy planting their fields with one using magic to levitate a hoe while his friend watered the grounds with his magic. However, their work was interrupted by a loud shout.

"SISTER LILLY!!!"

Distracted, the two peasants paused their work and looked at the church on the far west side of the village. "Looks like the runt from the church is at it again," one peasant sighed. 

"If you think he's troublesome, don't forget about the other kid," his friend added with a sweatdrop. "Oh yeah." His friend agreed with a chuckle. 

Just as they were about to return to work, the peasant's friend spotted a trail of dust heading up the path to the church. "I spoke too soon," he sighed.

At the church, Asta was fifteen years old wearing a white tunic with a V-shaped collar and a dark blue jacket with matching shorts and a black headband to top it. He bent on one knee as he boldly expressed his deepest feelings. "Someday I'll become the Wizard King and make you the happiest girl ever! So please marry me!"

The recipient of Asta's affections was Sister Lilly, a nun in her mid-twenties with black hair and blue eyes. And she could only offer a small apologetic smile at the short boy's proposal. "Sorry Asta but I am everyone's sister.  So I'm afraid I must decline."

Her refusal caused the short boy to bend back in failure, but he sprang back with determination. "NOT YET!" he shouted.

"Um... Sorry" said Sister Lilly.

"NOT YET!!!"

This back-and-forth exchange continued until Sister Lilly had enough of Asta stubbornly hitting his head on the ground. She pulls out her grimoire and casts a spell to silence him.

"Stop pestering me! Water Creation Magic..." Her blue mana forms into a massive fist-shaped water construct with the emblem of a cross hovering over Asta's head. "Holy Fist of Love!" Asta barely had time to look up before the fist punched his head sending him into the dirt, leaving him sprawled in a little puddle.

Sister Lilly realized what she had done and ran to Asta to see if he was alright. "Asta, I am so sorry," she said, "I used magic from my grimoire without thinking again."

As Sister Lilly fretfully checked on him, two children approached the scene. One was a spiky red-haired girl named Rekaa, and the other was a brown-haired boy named Nash. 

"Nicely done, Sister," said Rekka, clapping her hands in applause. "You spare him no mercy," Nash committed dismally.

 Sister Lilly tried to explain that her strike was an accident when Asta instantly stood up and pounced at her in a frenzy. "NOT YET!!!".

As Sister Lilly screamed in fear, the entire churchyard was enveloped in a blue glowing light. In the next moment, the nun found herself looking at Asta from behind. Then, the blue light disappeared, and a strong breeze pushed Asta back into the puddle.

"Are you alright, Sister?" Sister Lilly looked to her left and noticed a tall young man with tanned skin, gray eyes, and black sideburns. He was dressed in a black and yellow jacket with a white hat, carrying a sheathed sword on his shoulder, and holding a black and red grimoire.  

With him was a teenage boy with golden-colored eyes, average height, and matching dark hair, Yuno. The boy was dressed in a black long-sleeved high-collar t-shirt, light brown pants cut below his knees, and two brown belts crossing each other around the waist. There were also two younger children, Holo and Aru, clinging to the boy's pants leg.