The USJ Incident

I managed to survive my first week at U.A, no thanks to Suzuki. I swear she's made it her goal to annoy the living shit out of me.

"Heard we have something exciting for training today." Suzuki leaned over to mention it to me. "Whatever it is, hopefully you're on my team."

"Hopefully I'm nowhere near you." I groan softly, rolling my eyes.

"Aww, don't be like that. I'm gonna wear you down eventually then we're going to be the bestest of friends." Suzuki smirked at me, determined.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night." I scoff. Aizawa strolls into the class and everyone quiets down and listens up.

"Today's training will be a little different. You'll have three instructors. Myself, All Might and another faculty member will be keeping tabs on you." Aizawa explains to us. I wonder if that's due to the break in? Seems like an unnecessary amount of pros. That or perhaps we'll all be running training exercises at the same time rather than waiting and doing it in order.

"Sir! What kinda training is this?" Sero asked, his hand raised, however he didn't wait to be called on.

"Rescue. You'll be dealing with natural disasters, shipwrecks, stuff like that." Aizawa once again explained. Rescue. Not the area of expertise I want to be, but a valuable thing for all heroes to know. Some heroes decide that they want to be solely rescue heroes, at least as much as they can be. There's nothing wrong with being a rescue hero, I actually admire rescue heroes. However with my scar and my quirk, I'd be better off fighting villains. I'd probably scare away anyone I'm rescuing.

"Yes! This is what I was made for." Suzuki cheered, excited about our training.

"Figures you'd like this more than villain battles." I dryly chuckle.

"Hey, what does that mean?" She pouted before leaning over. "Course I wanna save people. Besides, with my plant babies I'd be able to see if there are people in dangerous positions without risking any further injuries." Suzuki explained.

"I think that's the smartest thing you've ever said." I smirked at her.

"Wha-"

"Guys! I'm not finished. What you wear in the exercise is up to you. I know you're excited about costumes but keep in mind you haven't gotten used to them yet, and they might limit your abilities. This special training's at an off campus site, so we'll be taking a bus to get there. That's all. Start getting ready." Aizawa finished, heading out to wait for us.

"You wearing your costume?" Suzuki asked, jumping from her seat.

"Yeah. The only way to get used to your costume is to wear it." I explained.

"True, but you could wear it for less serious training." Suzuki countered, grabbing her gear and heading for the door.

"I like a challenge." I grinned before grabbing my own gear and walking out. We head for the locker rooms to change before waiting outside for the bus.

"This should be interesting." Yayorozu said. Ever since she helped me last week she's been trying to talk to me, I don't know if it's out of pity or genuine. Either way I don't like it.