...

I'm gonna be honest here, whenever I see people put this fanfic in their list, or whenever I see people voting this, I just don't want to see it. I know this is my first fanfic story, but I just can't see it anymore, like whenever I see it, my eyes hurt. I used to love this and love writing this, but now since I've grown and my writing is getting a bit better now, I just hate to see it getting liked or loved by others. Look, just be honest guys, this fanfic isn't that good. I only did this for a hobby, but now whenever I see this, I just want to get rid of it.

So, I decided to do this, comment if you like this story and you don't want it to be deleted, or comment that this isn't that good of a story and it's cringe, I'll delete this story. You guys do whatever you want, I'm just saying.

If you guys say anything bullshit or any mean things to my writing, I don't give a shit, okay? And I'm not being mean to my followers, nor to new people who are new to this fanfic and loving it, I'm only saying this to the people who are bullshitting new writers/authors. Fuck 'em and their whole life, and I hope they go to hell with shame. Sometimes,  the world can be cruel, but at least on the bright side there are some nice people who you will meet soon and become friends with them. Right now, I'm only just 16, and I hope God will help me in my journey.

__________

DISCLAMER: All One-Punch Man characters belong to the creators themselves, ONE and Yusuke Murata.