Crystal x Lance- Forver and Always

Crystal couldn't sleep so she decided to go on a late night walk.

She sighed as she walked around the park and sat down on a bench.
Suddenly she felt another presence sitting beside her.

She shot up and got into defence mode but quickly let her guard down after she saw who it was.

"What are you doing here, Lance?" Crystal asked, her voice no more than a whisper.

"I was not able to sleep" Lance replied.

"Oh, me too" She suddenly felt awkward because she caught Lance staring at her.

"You know, I only loved Guinivere because I thought she was beautiful but now I know love is so much more than just looks."

"Guinivere could shine brighter than the stars but she would not be able to compare to your mesmerising beauty and gorgeous personality" Lance recited

"Wow, Lance that was....
So beautiful. No one has ever said that to me before." Crystal became shy and started hiding behind her hair.

"I love you Camilla. I will love you as long as the stars shine in the sky. The sun rises every morning and the moon that ascends every night. I will continue to love until my last breath." Lance said seriously.

"I love you too, Lance." She smiled and blushed. Truly no one had ever loved like Lance did.

"Forever and Always" Camilla continued.

"It's a promise"

"I promise as well then" Lance said and placed his right hand on his chest as if swearing an oath.

They continued to sit there and star-gaze together occasionally talking.

They were like soulmates. Match made in heaven.