Chapter 1: The Awakening

In their journey, Gingerbrave and friends traveled from the Lotus Paradise, across the oceans and arrived in the Rambutan Village, a village under assault by horrific monsters.

Together, with Rambutan Cookie, chief of the Rambutan Tribe, they successfully drove the monsters off, but Cookies kept disappearing... Even Gingerbrave was taken away.

In the end, it came to light that everything had been orchestrated by the village's 'beloved' Mangosteen Cookie, who turned out to be Lychee Dragon Cookie in disguise.

After a tough fight, the group of friends managed to save both Gingerbrave and the kidnapped tribescookies. But then large quakes started shaking the dragon's caves...

The whole group of Cookies, along with the tribecookies, dashed frantically towards the entrance of the cave. More rocks cascaded from above, blocking their path and nearly crushing them under their weight.

"Ah!" Gingerbright screamed, her vooce echoing through the cavern as she scrambled away from a boulder that slammed down inches in front of her. "Rocks are falling down on the way out! What do we do if the entrance is blocked?!"

Lychee Dragon Cookie's loud laughter echoed through the cave, the sound chilling the air. They hovered menacingly above the Cookies, their wings beating slowly, a smug grin plastered on their face.

"I told you! It's no use!" they taunted, their eyes gleaming with mischief. "Heehee... Just try escaping with your tiny legs! Ahahaha!"

Then, Rambutan Cookie's strong, commanding voice echoed through the cave. "Tribescookies!" she roared, thrusting her spear high in the air. "Everyone! Follow me! If rocks block our way, let's turn them into rubble!"

"Yeah!" The tribescookies cheered in agreement, raising their weapons with fervor

"Yeah!" The tribescookies cheered in agreement, raising their weapons with fervor. "We beat those monsters, we beat those monsters, ain't no way we'll be afraid of some stones!"

Lychee Dragon Cookie watched them with a gleeful smirk. "So brave for a bunch of cookies! But what if you become stones yourselves?"

Scanning the cave with a miscvhievous glint in their eyes, Lychee Dragon Cookie continued, "The eyes should awaken... Aaany minute now!"

Just as they spoke, the rumbling in the caves intensified, as if something was...awakening. Lychee Dragon Cookie's grin widened. "Oh! There we go!Longan Dragon was right yet again! Time to sit back and enjoy the show! Where did I put my popcorn? Ahaha!"

As Lychee Dragon Cookie flew away to find their 'popcorn', the group of Cookies swung their weapons towards the falling rocks, shattering them.

"Everyone!" Gingerbrave shouted, swinging his candy cane at a nearby boulder. "Just a little bit further now! We just need to reach the light over there!"

One of the tribescookies, the upright Rambutan villager, notices something emerging from beneath the stones. "Something coming out from over there! Is it a rock?!"