006

Jennie's pov :

Jennie's pov :

My breath labored, I gulped and stared at my phone screen. My hands shivered as I put it down. One side of my head was still recovering from the mind-blowing orgasm while the other part was just figuring out how the fuck I just did—what will happen? My life was dancing on the brink, and just like he wanted, to save myself I will have to go out and meet him face to face.

With shaky legs I stood up, wearing back my panties. I wasn't wearing anything underneath beside my panties, the large tshirt was able to cover up till my thighs. I gulped, and slowly made my way towards the main door. I wasn't in the right condition to think about anything but the consequences I was for facing.

Will I even be alive to see tomorrow's daylight?

This awful thought made its way to my head and played with me as I walked out of my house after wearing the slippers. As soon as I walked out of my house I was greeted by the cool chill air of midnight, it hit my face making my hair blow out of its place. I tried to manage my hair looking at the dark empty field.

My eyes furrowed when I saw the light at the far end of the field. It wasn't that far, but the sheer of darkness of the field made it seem as if it was at the far end of the field.

Either way the torch was sending signals. As if the person who was turning on and off the torch was standing and calling for me. My blood went cold as I noticed a figure standing there, I couldn't figure out. All could I see was a dark figure. My phone rang, making me flich and jump.

I looked at my mobile which was ringing sharply and my gaze next followed towards the person—the man who was flickering the torch, I hastily went inside my home and picked up the call.

"Twenty" the sweet melodious voice spoke, it was filled with so much malice making my heart drop.

"Nineteen" He whispered, enough for me to hear his smile. My breath hitched as I saw the flickering torch slowly moving—getting closer. It was clear, my words were clear even though he didn't spoke.

It was either I walk to my death, or my death shall walk to me—in next eighteen seconds.

"Eighteen" I gasped and hung up the phone. I swear, I heard him laughing. Laughing at my miseries. My legs moved on their own, hastily walking towards the man with a torch light. As my feet moved, I could easily see him now. The torch focused on his face.

I could easily see him—but his mask covered face. That ghostface mask, the same mask I witnessed in those women murdering cases and in those news? I distinctly remember seeing some clips of a ghostface masked man brutally killing a women.

I visibly cried as I realised how fucked I was up by now.

He was having his face covered securely with the knife in his right hand, slightly playing with it as if it was some utter toy. Who might even guess—that may be used to end my life with one Swift cut.

"Took you long enough kitten" Now when I was standing near him, at a safe distance ofcourse

"Took you long enough kitten" Now when I was standing near him, at a safe distance ofcourse. And I could hear his voice, I must admit his voice is more deeper than it sounded through the phone.

My eyes widened, what the fuck I was even thinking. He's a freaking killer!! I shouldn't be thinking about a man who killed other people and can also kill me as well—perhaps soon.

"You should've told me, I would have walked to you" I could feel smirk. My body stiffened as he walked closer to me, the soul under his boots crunched as he cut the distance between us. "Relax, sweetheart" He whispered, enough loud for me to hear him. I flinched as he put a leather gloved arm onto my stiff shoulder.

"Loosen up more"

It's quite hard to "loosen up" when your life is at stake.

"Or maybe I can help you to loosen up" I could feel his mischievous smile under his mask, my eyes bulged when he took the knife closer—it was so big as it almost looked like a cleaver but it wasn't. My chest rose and fell, eyes darting between him and the sharp knife still in his hand.

"What do you w-want from me?" I blurted out, even though I should've just shut up and kept quite. I ended up asking him, a short chuckle escaped his mouth as he shook his head.

"It's you who want something from me" My eyesbrows ceased, what could possibly I even want from this man?

"What..?" I questioned.

"Your precious life" He menaced. I took a shallow deep breath, ofcourse my life. It was clear that I was in his mercy, he fucking had a knife right in his veiny hands which could end me up in a mere second. One stab at my stomch—or anywhere..

I'd be gone from this world.

"Yeahh.." I breathed out pathetically, I was already on the verge of crying.

"Let's play a game, shall we?" He asked. "Will you play a game with me kitten?" He laughed—knowing well he was giving me the illusion of chance.

"Yes.. I'll play a game with you" I let out, almost choking on my own words while my throat was awfully getting dry from too much holding my back my fear, chest still heaving up and down feeling the death is near.

"What's the catch..?" I asked, maybe if I could play a bit smart, I could throw myself out of this fucked up night..

"You're a smart girl, darling"

"Tell me what's the catch" asking that I gritted my teeth, hoping I didn't sound too angry, as far as I know it will end up messing up all my escape plans.

"If you manage to reach back to your apartment before I catch you, then you're free and I'll never bother you again"