010

Jennie's breath hitched when she heard him, and saw him leaning against the door frame

Jennie's breath hitched when she heard him, and saw him leaning against the door frame. Her entire body tingled in anticipation and fear.

The masked man took a few steps forward, making her take equal steps backwards. It was the way he oozed the dark aura around him, the aura which screams danger, malice and chaos—unhinged chaos.

But Jennie decided to not let him consume her again, not after how he threatened her. She was very prepared to face this challenge this time as the anger took over her while her eyes continued glaring at his uninvited figure.

He stopped and looked at her. She didn't knew what his expression was behind the mask but she can clearly feel it. He was pissed. "Are you glaring at me?" He chuckled in disbelief, almost mockingly.

"Get out of my house" Jennie spat, pointing towards the door.

Was it a dumb move? Yes. Knowing very well what this capable of doing to her.

Jennie could feel his eye rising behind his mask as another chuckle left from his mouth reverberating in the room. He slowly shook his head "I just fucked your brains out yesterday, and yet you're still misbehaving" He shook his head again, his sweet taunts filled her ears. "Haven't you become such a bold thing, kitten?"

That's what he calls her, a kitten to play with. And honestly he was playing her very well—but she was not fine being hung in the air like a pathetic life begging bitch.

"Atleast someone has to grow a pair of balls" His laughter died, and he glared at her and again broke down into a laughter, sarcastic laughter.

"Is this is your way of begging me to fuck your mouth?" He shook his head in amusement still laughing.

"No..it is my way to tell you to get the fuck out of my house"

"Careful sweetheart..I don't appreciate this behaviour" He spoke in a casual tone, but his words were threatening which did send tingles of fear to Jennie's stupid brain and tingles of something else right to her poor pussy.

No matter how much she denies it—he does have a huge effect on her that no one can have.

"What are you gonna do about it?" Jennie more than knew what he was capable of doing many terrible things to her right on the spot without a single penny of regret.

"Let's do one thing, since you're so eager to kick me out of your house" He spoke as he walked to the couch and sat on it, speaking as he continued to look at Jennie. She gulped, the dark room was illuminated because of the moonlight and it casted on him making him look more etheral than he was.

Jennie's eyes trailed at his ghostface mask, his long black coat, his leather gloves and leather pants with his massive combat boots.

He came prepared.. prepared to murder or to fuck? Jennie thought feeling more frightened.

"W-what thing?" Jennie asked, getting a strong sense of deja vu

"Let's play another game, kitten"

"Which game..?"

"A game of hide and seek, where you hide and when I find you.. I'll kill you" A wave of arousal shoot all over her body, making her cunt clench around nothing. Jennie's pussy throbbed as she tried to show on her face how much she was turned on once again by his tricky methods.

The threat of being killed didn't even cross her mind as she knew where it would end up. What turned her on even more was the threat of what he would do and to what extent he can reach upto if she refuses.

"And what if I don't wanna play?" Jennie asked, trying hard to put on that strong facade, pretending as if his words didn't just made her clench around nothing.

"You look absolutely ravishing" He spoke, his voice graveled "And so fucking sexy" Jennie's breath hitched as he trailed his gun from her chin to her tits, and followed by her stomach, leaving a hot trail of arousal and fear. Her heart hammered in her ribcage, on the verge of popping out because of sheer fear and perhaps even arousal.

"Waiting to be devoured" He breathed, his knee made their way between her legs and put pressure on her throbbing cunt.

A sharp moan escaped her mouth, dusting her cheeks as she rested her head on the wall, heaving as he slowly grinded his knee—rubbing the leather material on her cotton shorts, which she was so sure about being drenched by now. Too drunk in arousal that she didn't even notice how he targeted his gun from her neck to the valley of her her breasts to stomach and when she realised—it was too late..

"Please-" Jennie moaned when his gun settled onto her lower stomach, which was exposed because of the spaghetti strap tank top she was wearing. The cold metal against her hot flesh body made her shiver bad or perhaps the sense of panic did. She wasn't sure, her head was totally a mess right now.

"God..I love it when you moan like that" He moaned along, as if it gave him mind blowing pleasure from hearing her just moan.

"Ah-no—" Jennie's protest died down when his knee parted her legs, making enough space for his gun. She gasped when the cold metal touched her clothed clit.

Her body shook, legs buckled and before she could even fall on her knees, she grabbed his shoulder. Jennie's stomach collided in terror. Not so long she had a fucking knife handle in her pussy but having a fucking gun anywhere near her or her pussy made her genuinely afraid—and horny. But mostly afraid..mostly horny too.

Her head was so fucked up.
Fuck, she was so fucking messed up.

He messed her up completely.