| 008

CHAP: 008.
#🗯 ... KEEL MEMBERS.

 KEEL MEMBERS

NAGATO.

"ehh, so based on what had just happened, was that thing really not our friend? like you're fully confident that he didn't turn into one of those 'demon' things you explained?" kiryuu questioned, not really understanding it.

"yes, i'm sure kiryuu. otherwise he would have a few familiar features to easily tell whether or not he was your friend." she stated in a matter of factly.

"if that's so, what was the thing that came out of your sword after you decapitated that thing? it was so pretty!" a certain male questioned with sparkles clearly shown sparkling around him.

[name] deadpanned, where did he even get his small notebook from? ..outta of his ass?

"you ask too many questions." [name] sighs, crossing her arms as the four boys from furin trailed behind, not too far from the hashira. her [e/c] eyes narrowed, seeing their puzzled yet curious expressions, they clearly wanted to know more.

"aww, so you won't tell some certain, innocent, curious boys like us what it is? you can't keep us curious, [name]!" suo emphasizes on the innocent term, hinting they clearly had no bad intentions. yet, the [h/c]ette knew they are definitely not to trust, especially when they just met and talked together officially for once.

also because suo was such a mysterious man. nobody really knows what his intentions really are sometimes.

sakura shuddered, halting in his steps upon imagining suo fluttering his innocent eyes upon emphasizing on the innocent term. 'yikes!' he definitely felt the chills at that moment. it would absolutely be a nightmare for him if he'd ever see suo make such an expression like that. why would he anyway?

suo would never.

..right?

sakura hopes it never happens.

"is that so? then stay curious! i have no intention of telling you four." she faces away, giving a clear sign based on her statement that they will not get any more information out of her mouth, at least. they'll learn more about it themselves...eventually. they tend to get themselves into a large amount of trouble, once in a while.

"awwhh." kiryuu sulked, nirei soon followed suit as they both sulked like little children, clearly curious about the topic about these so called 'demon' creatures that eat and kill humans.

however, they will definitely keep in mind to keep the wisteria scent around their figure. they won't be taking chances to ever get touched by one.

"hey, where are we even goin' anyways?!" sakura fussed, tired of walking already. it looked like they didn't even move one bit in this darkness! "ooh? do you need to be carried, or something sakura?" suo innocently asked, clearly teasing him. "t-the hell?! NO!" sakura's face was once again beet red.