~24~

Hey Lovelies! I have yet another chapter! I keep seeing these eras throw parties so I decided to make my own kinda eras party chapter. 🩷🖤🩷🖤

🩷🖤🩷🖤

It was 2 in the Eras House and Speak Now was sitting on her bed. She got a message from Midnights.

Lover House 💚💛💜❤️🩵🖤🩷🩶🤎💙🤍

Mid: Hey, do any of you want to throw a party?

Rep: I'm down!

Poets: Yeah! 

Red: If SN is going, I'm going.

SN: I'm going! 

Folklore: Poets and I are coming 

Lover: I'm in! 

TS: Me and Fearless are in 😊

1989: Same with me and Everrr

SN: Any dress code? 

Mid: Wear something with your era color

Poets: So, I have to wear white?

Speak Now put her phone down and started to search her outfits. She chose a simple purple dress and some high heels. She went downstairs to see Lover and Reputation in almost identical outfits.

"Nice dresses!" Speak Now saw Reputation blushing a little bit.

"Midnights is making the snacks and the drinks right now! She decided to make a huge cake for some reason. 1989 told her no alcohol, but knowing her, she's gonna sneak some in." Reputation smiled.

"Maybe for Fearless because she just graduated from high school and the graduation party backfired because of Poets." Red said, joining Speak Now, Lover and Reputation. 

"It was totally Fearless's fault!" Lover stared at Red.

"Speakie, do you want to help me with the music?" Red asked Speak Now.

"Okay! See you later, Lover and Rep!" Speak Now walked off with Red.

"They're the cutest, aren't they, Lov?" Reputation sat on the couch.

"Yeah, 1989 and Midnights are on the verge of breaking up by this point. But we're still together." Lover kissed Reputation. Lover deepened the kiss.

"GET A ROOM!" Evermore yelled.

"Too bad you're single, Evermore! May the odds ever be in your favor for getting a girlfriend." Reputation got off of Lover's lap.

"Just because you can make Hunger Games references all the time doesn't mean I'll never get a girl." Evermore rolled her eyes.

"Be nice, Reppy." Lover said to her lover.

"Fine. You know Fearless wouldn't last an hour in the Hunger Games." Fearless and Taylor Swift joined the little group of girls.

"She freaks out all the time." Taylor Swift loved Fearless, but she also agreed with the fact that Fearless is not fearless at all.

"Rude, Swiftyyyy!" They talked for a few more hours. 

"We gotta get this party started!" Midnights was putting the food and drinks down. 

"Yes! I've been helping Mid because she almost burned the cake." Folklore was wearing a pretty gray dress. 

"You don't have to be rude, Folklore. I'm gonna go change!" Midnights went upstairs to change as Poets came downstairs wearing a long white dress.

"Poets, is that your Grammy dress?" Evermore asked. 

"It's the only white outfit I have." Poets stood by Folklore. 1989 and Midnights came down a few minutes after.

"Shut the front door, Mid, you look so good!" Speak Now was wondering where Red was.

"Thanks, Speak Now! But the focus should be on 1989." 1989 was wearing her Eras Tour outfit.

"Okay, you two look like you're getting married! Like, you could marry 1989 in that dress, Mid." Lover smiled.

"Do we even have to get married if we live together already?" 1989 pointed out.

"I guess not." Reputation started the music.

"Yay, dance with me, Swifty!" Fearless grabbed Taylor Swift and led her to the dance floor.

"Alright, Fifi!" Taylor Swift and Fearless started dancing to London Boy, one of Lover's songs.

"Joe was the worst boyfriend!" Lover and Reputation shared a look.

"Karma was worse, Lov." 

"I ran into Joe at the park the other day." They got interrupted by Red coming down wearing a long, elegant red dress.

"Red, you look so pretty." Speak Now twirled Red around.

"You look pretty too, Speakie." Folklore huffed in jealousy.

"Just because she was your girlfriend doesn't mean you get to be jealous, Folklore Lola Swift." Fearless gave her a side eye.

"Fearless, stop being a Rep." Midnights took a bite of her fruit.

"She was the OG Reputation. I remember her being mean to 1989 when she first came." Taylor Swift said, taking a sip of her drink. 

"She was mean to everyone when they first moved in. Particularly Speak Now for some reason." Speak Now shrugged. 

"Let's get this party started! Everyone go to the dance floor!" Evermore said, playing I Can Do It With A Broken Heart over the speakers.

"YES! Show off your dance moves, y'all!" Taylor Swift started to dance like a mad woman.

"Go Taylor! Go Taylor! Go Taylor!" Everyone was chanting and cheering, even Reputation. Bad Blood started playing and Reputation started to dance with Lover and 1989. Reputation had an epic solo dance moment and they recreated the Eras Tour performance of The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived.

"I want to make a little song for my Reputation. She is the best thing ever." Lover started to sing "You Are My Sunshine" 

"You are my Reppy, my only Reppy....You make me happy when skies are gray...." Lover sang.

"This is dedicated to my lover, Reputation Alice Swift." Everyone started to clap. 

"Thanks, Lover!" Reputation and Lover danced to a slow song. Everyone else joined with the slow dancing, Evermore singing the lyrics. That song ended and Fearless was playing on the speakers.

"I have a little surprise for a girl who just graduated from high school with top marks." Evermore rolled out the big cake.

"Fearless, stab  the cake with this knife." Midnights handed Fearless a knife.

"Okay." Fearless stabbed the cake and golden confetti came flying out. A few hours later, all the confetti was cleaned up and they were all there in their pajamas.

"A toast to a good family!"

"Long Live love!" 

🩷🖤🩷🖤

Hey, lovelies! I hope you liked this slightly longer chapter! Love lovelies, love Lover, love Rep, love Lovertation 🩷🖤🩷🖤

Also M4ria_87, you're welcome to take my ideas if you want. 💜🖤