~Lovertation 10~

Hiiii I'm back with yet another chapter! 

🩷🖤🩷🖤🩷🖤🩷🖤

Reputation heard very loud singing coming from Fearless's room. Reputation knocked very loudly on the door.

"What the hell do you want, Reputation?" Fearless glared at her.

"Can you turn down the music?" Reputation asked Fearless.

"Oh because you hate it? No, suck it up and deal with it, you worthless little piece of trash!" Fearless snapped. Reputation ran to her room crying.

"Rep....You....Worthless....Piece....Of....Trash" Reputation took a knife, digging it into her skin. Karyn, Reputation's snake, slithered out towards Lover's room. Lover was reading her book when Karyn slithered through her door. Karyn hissed the word "reputation"

"Rep? Oh, she's at it again because of Fearless, isn't she?" Lover is Reputation's girlfriend. Lover walked very fast to Reputation's room, passing Speak Now on the way. 

"Speak Now, why are you wearing a scuba diving mask?" Lover asked Speak Now.

"Midnights said we were going to a dive bar!" Speak Now and Lover heard a scream coming from Reputation. 

"It doesn't mean scuba diving, Speak Now!!!! I need to go check on Rep." Lover opened the door to see Reputation holding on to her bed, a knife in her hand. Her eyes were squeezed shut. Lover knew Reputation was having a panic attack. 

"Hey, Rep! Reppy! Reputation Alice Swift!" Lover somehow managed to get the knife out of Reputation's hand. Lover saw the blood on Rep's arm.

"Lover....." Reputation croaked, her voice low. Her eyes were red and puffy from crying. Reputation winced as she felt another shot of pain in her arm. 

"LOVERRRR!" Reputation screamed for Lover. 

"I'm here, Reputation! It's okay, Rep." Lover just held a sobbing Reputation in her arms for 13 minutes. Karyn coiled up near Reputation, giving both her and Lover some comfort. 

"There's a first aid kit behind my desk, Lov. LOV! LOVER, GET KARMA OUT!" Reputation suddenly yelled. 

"Rep, there's no Karma. You're safe, it's just us two." Reputation ran to the other side of the room, grabbing the knife and putting it to her chest.

"NO! REPUTATION ALICE SWIFT, DONT KILL YOURSELF! I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH!" Reputation put the knife down, looking at Lover.

"Lover, life is just too hard to handle. I mean with Karma, and Fearless hating on me because I blew up at her one time and....everything." Reputation sat on her bed.

"Rep, you know we can help you. Midnights would let you vent for hours and I would just be here. I'll talk to Fearless, okay?" Lover gently cleaned Reputation's cuts.

"You'll be okay, Reputation." Lover yawned.

"I know, Lover." Lover and Reputation fell asleep entwined in each-others arms 

🩷🖤🩷🖤🩷🖤

I have a way better version of this but I'm on vacation so I don't have my alternate Lovertations or the chat between 1989 and Lover which I will post soon! Also, I want to know y'all's reputation Taylor's Version theories! Love lovelies, love Lover, love Rep, love Lovertation 🩷🖤🩷🖤🩷